Sleepover?

"MOM I'm home" I yelled as I dropped my backpack and took of my shoes.

"I'm in the living room" she yells back as i grab a pack of chip and go to the living room "How was the first day of sophomore year sweetie?" she asked.

"Meh it was ok I guess nothing too special." "oh yea mom I'm going to need the car at 5 for my shift at the thrift store"

"yea ok that's fine honey"

I turn on the Tv and start watching some K-Drama. I settle on Business Proposal and wrap myself in the blanket. I only have an hour before I have to go to work. God I love this show, but I always imagine what if my life was like some Rom-Com wattpad story. Now that would be great ;).

"Oh shit its 4:30, Bye mom" I yell as I walk to the car.

I reach work by 4:45 and yell out to Rebeca.

"Becaaaaaa, guess which bitch didnt get firedddd!"

"Y/nnnnnn she says as she runs and hugs me." "I still cant believe how the manager didn't fire you after spilling your Starbucks all over the new arrivals."

"Tbh i reall cant belive it either, but at least i still get to see you" i say sending her a flying kiss

she proceeds to grab it from the air and throw it away

"Ugh ur so rude i swear" i tell her as i roll my eyes and walk to the rgister."

its almost 7 so my shift ends soon. as im wiping down the register beca comes up to me.

"y/n you sould come over for a sleepover today, pls i swear everytime i ask you u come up with an excuse."

"hmmmm i dont know man i also got school tmrw plus arent your parents and brother going to be home" i say

"nah, my parents are on a trip, and my brother has some party to go to, and trust my when he has partys he is usually gone the whole night." Beca says

"Ight ig wait aint ur brother a junior, so dont he got school tmrw or somthing?" i aks

"Yea but its whatever, plus you can leave early for school in the morning so pls just say yes"

"fine I'll call my mom" I say and proceed to tell my mom. she said it was fine as long as i go to school tmrw so i go home pack all my stuff and then head to becas. Her house surprisingly isn't too far and i could walk but i have stuff to carry so my mom drops me off.

"Ok you got everything right?" my mom asks as i get out of the car.

"yes mom, bye Love You" i say as i walk to the door and ring the doorbell.

"y/nnnnnnn finally I was starting to think that the only time you would come to my house would be my funeral"

"bitch pls I wouldn't even be at your funeral" I say as we both laugh and walk in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i know its a bit short but its the first chapt so it will get better... i hope