gilderoy Lockheart and wanting death{Part 2}

After the whole fight at Diagon alley, Lorelai got on the train with Draco and Crabbe and Goyle and she was reading a book because she didn't want to listen to their conversation.

Lorelai heard the compartment door opened and she saw pansy Parkison and she yelled really loud that made her wish for death but without a second thought pansy threw herself at Draco and wrapped her arms around his neck and poor Draco could smell her very cheap perfume.

Draco:Get off of me

Pansy:But Dracy I love you

Lorelai:If he said get off of him that's what he means .

Pansy turned to lorelai and was about to speak but felt a chill go down her spine and gulped and got off of Draco and left the compartment and lorelai put her book away and just looked at window but saw something that was blue and it was flying and it was a cars but the two people she saw made her laugh in her head.

As the students who were on the train got off they went to the great hall and lorelai saw Ron and Harry and payed no attention to them but she saw that Ron had gotten a howler.

Howler:"STEALING THE CAR,I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN OFFENDED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU ON THE VERY SPOT,YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT AND IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME."

Ron looks petrified and everyone starts laughing at him and Harry just looked away because he was embarrassed.

Lorelai rolled her eyes and pulled Draco arm and they went in her room and slept.

(Author Note-Sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this chapter is so short,I hope your all ready for a new update Wednesday and thank you all so much for supporting me)