D-7: Interview with Namjoon

Começar do início

I laughed and shook my head, grinning at Namjoon. "It's fine. I'll wait for you in my studio and you can take a shower and freshen up. No need to rush."

"You sure?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his towel against his neck.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said back, smiling softly. "You know which studio I'm in right?" When Namjoon nodded, I patted his sweaty shoulder. "I'll see you there."

Interviewing Kim Namjoon with Lexi Chow

Namjoon walked into the studio and bowed at Lexi. "Hello." He simply said before glancing at the camera. "Ah, hello everyone. My name's Kim Namjoon, but I'm sure some of my fans are already watching."

Lexi chuckled at the way Namjoon instantly took to the camera. Lexi had placed the camera on her desk and had connected her computer to the camera so both she and Namjoon can see themselves on the screen. Lexi had set up two chairs facing each other, one for her and one for Namjoon. "Have a seat Namjoon-shi." When Namjoon sat down, Lexi smiled and began the interview. "So I called you in because it seems like our boss is conducting interviews."

Namjoon nodded, rubbing his hands along his pants slightly. "I know. I saw your interview already."

Lexi hummed softly in response and began the questions. "So the first question... When did you start doing adult filming?"

"Hmmm... I think I was about 19, so around 10 years already." Namjoon said, tilting his head in thought.

"Are you comfortable with telling me, why adult acting?" Lexi asked cautiously.

Namjoon frowned slightly in thought and shrugged his shoulders. "Well... To be frank, I don't think I have much skills in life except being good with sex. Sure I graduated high school and I have a degree in acting, but I don't know how to drive. I've failed my driver's test several times. I'm not good at cooking at all either. And I'm pretty clumsy, I break things easily." Namjoon rambled off before stopping, rubbing his neck. "Sorry... Was that too much?"

Lexi smiled softly and shook her head, reaching out and patting Namjoon's knee. "It's fine. I'm sure your fans find your rambling adorable, like me." Lexi blushed slightly before quickly saying, "But anyways... You said you're only good at sex. Care to elaborate on that?"

Namjoon chuckled softly and nodded. "Not to toot my own horn, but I think I am quite skilled in the bedroom. I know how to please a woman and make them feel good, while also making myself feel good too. But I'm sure you already know that." Namjoon gave Lexi a smirk with a twinkle in his eyes.

Lexi blushed slightly and nodded. "I do indeed know that." She laughed softly before moving onto the next question. "This question is from a fan." Lexi giggled at the question before reading it aloud. "'Bisexy wrote: Namjoon oppa, I've been a fan of yours since your first film and I just wanted to ask, how big is your dick in length and girth? P.s: I'm definitely NOT trying to make a custom made dildo with those numbers.'"

Namjoon threw his head back and laughed at the question, a big grin on his face. "Out of all the fan questions, you really chose that one?"

Lexi nodded with a smile, giggling softly.

"Last time I checked, I think I'm around 7 and a half inches long and I think 2 and a quarter inches in girth." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, a smile on his face.

Lexi seemed satisfied at the answer and giggled softly. "I think that'll be a very nice size for a dildo."

Namjoon shook his head with a laugh, running his fingers through his hair. "Oh God... Now everyone will try to make a custom Namjoon sized dildo."

Lexi nodded with a smile, her eyes crinkling. "You're gonna be a household item for a lot of people now, Namjoon-shi. But back to the questions..." Lexi looked down at her table and read off. "Over the years, You've done countless of films with a lot of women. Do you know how much women you've done a film with?"

Namjoon hummed at the question, tapping his thigh with his fingers. "Hmmm... Not a lot actually. I usually do a film with the same actress for a year, then I do another actress for another year. So I believe... 10 women."

"Ahhh..." Lexi nodded her head. "I never thought of that. You don't have to answer this, but do you have a favorite actress you like filming with?"

Namjoon chuckled softly and shook his head. "For keeping the peace, I'll choose to not answer that." Namjoon said.

"That's fine. Do you have a favorite sex position? And if so, what is it?"

"I actually like missionary." Namjoon said, smiling. "Something about seeing my partners eyes. It really turns me on."

Lexi hummed in thought, nodding in agreement. "I see the appeal there." Lexi smiled softly and moved on. "This is gonna be a personal question. Where are you from?"

"Ilsan, Korea." Namjoon said, smiling softly. "I moved to Seoul when I graduated high school to pursue the adult film industry."

Lexi nodded as she listened, leaning forward slightly. "And how was your high school life? Were you a studious type of student? Or were you more relaxed about learning?"

Namjoon smiled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "I was a mix of all those kinds of kids. Because I had strict parents, I was studious. But I was and still am clumsy, so I was kind of like a class clown. And since I spent so much time studying and not really socializing, I was awkward and introverted."

"You don't seem awkward or introverted now though." Lexi noted.

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah that's true. This industry forced me to be more social. I have to be able to approach other actors and actresses. Then there's also the live stream interactions with fans. There's no room to be introverted in this industry."

Lexi nodded in agreement. "This is the last question Namjoon-shi. We know that you've worked with me, Lexi Chow, once before. Would you ever wanna do a film with me?"

Namjoon nodded immediately with a smile on his face. "Of course! You have amazing ideas for videos, you're really cute and pretty as well. Plus I tend to wanna stick to one person per year so it's perfect."

Lexi blushed slightly at the compliments and nodded. "I'd love to do more films with you too Namjoon-shi." She smiled softly before grabbed the camera and pointing at Namjoon fully. "Now do an ending for the interview please~"

"Thank you all for watching the interview guys." Namjoon said to the camera, smiling widely. "I'll make sure to put out more interesting and fun content for you all. And to all my lovely fans, have fun making a custom dildo of my dick." Namjoon laughed softly and waved at the camera. "Love y'all, see you guys in the next one. Bye bye."

Interviewing Kim Namjoon with Lexi Chow
72,632 views|82% 👍| 7 Hours ago
41k 👍|649 👎

Comments(121):
Bisexy: OMG I JUST GOT NOTICED BY KIM NAMJOON AND LEXI CHOW I'M GONNA GO CREAM ON MY BED 😵‍💫 BUT FIRST I GOTTA MAKE THE KIM NAMJOON DICK SIZED DILDO OMG OMG OMG
Uwubaby: I'm delusional to think about missionary with Kim Namjoon 😩😩😩 seeing his big sweaty body on top of me 🥵🥵🥵🥵
OfficialNaraYung: Clearly I'm his favorite actress 😌
BabyGirlsRUs: Nara unnie, respectfully, you're wrong! Clearly his favorite actress is me! I'm the best baby girl that he ever had ☺️☺️☺️
U

wubaby: Love how all these actresses in the comments think that they're Namjoon's favorite actresses. Namjoon-shi didn't say his favorite because he might not have a favorite or he has a favorite but he doesn't want to cause tension between all the female actresses he's done films with! Clearly you girls need to respect Namjoon's decision to not disclose who it is! (Needless to say I think Namjoon's favorite might be Lexi but that's just my opinion)