My Daily schedule

Weekdays schedule

My schedule daily with time frame.
Wake around 5.30 am daily recite Gods name.Around 600,fresh up and take bath.
Till 630 lay on sofa and relax by listening music and drinking green tea.

Around 7,hubby came and carry me in arms from sofa and drop me in bed and laid me down and tie my hands and cover my eyes and tickle baldy for one hour daily till 8am

Then I prepare breakfast give lunch to hubby and prepare for myself and kid.Around 830 I started being ready for the school.It took me around half an hour to wear clothing dress myself appropriate make up and all.

Mostly left to school around 915 am daily.
And school is half an hour from my home whether go on scooty or car.Mostly in school around 945 or 950 am,if delay because of traffic.

At 10.00 school starts and I take two periods English and science.
Every period last for 1 hr.
At 10.00 my class of English daily and u will not believe always full attendance.

Around 11.00 always pt period for 1 hr relax session for kids they can play or do anything and I busy in assignments what to teach and checking papers and all such sot of work.Mostly go with students also in pt period .

Around 12.15 lunch for kids till 1.00 pm.Then again my class of science bio from 1.10 pm to 2.00 pm.[all students always attend my class].Around 2.10 leave and school closed for kids all left to home and as a teacher I perform the pending work till 230 or 245 pm and left for home daily.Mostly reached home around 320 pm then fresh up and I already made sabzi in the morning so just make it hot and ate while watching TV as kid always in baby center will evening as we too do job.

Mostly around 4pm I fresh en up and change clothes and apply oil in my navel and belly and sleep for one hour to relax my body.Around 5 wake up and prepare green tea and sit and relax while listening music and to be fresh up.From 530 to 630 [dance class] always.Dance class is half an hour away so reach back home around 7.00pm.

From 7.15 to 8.15 m in gym daily.Gym is 5 min away from my home.From 8.20 to 9.00 swimming class there for fitness and look young.Around 910 back in home and take son back from the baby center.
Prepare dinner for myself son and my husband and I ate dinner while watching TV.

Around 10 am I again apply oil in my navel belly and lay on bed with my son.Finally I got some time and chat with other person's and sometimes wrote my true experiences on wattpad also.Hubby is a piercer so mostly comes late.Around 1130 or 12 am daily he arrives at home.Then he was so tired because of daily work and sleep 😴. I be busy in wattpad insta and other chats and finally sleep around 12 15 to 1 pm.

Around 3am daily he romanced with me and then slept.At that time my condition was mostly sleepy.

That's the daily weekdays schedule