Outside

- 10:30 AM - Faraway Town -

Kel left Sunny's house. Crying.

What did he do? What did he do now? Everyone he loved left him. Everyone hates him. Aubrey isn't with him. Hero is gone. Sunny doesn't open the door. Basil is missing. What did he do now..?

The thoughts were horrible. He didn't know what to do. 

He screamed. 

"I CAN'T DO THIS! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE."

That was his last drop. He dropped the happy face. Fell to the ground. And cried in front of Sunny's house.

Nobody came for him. 

Nobody asked how he felt. Nobody asked how his day was. Nobody wanted to talk to him.

Maybe his parents WERE right. Maybe he really was an annoying piece of shit. 

To brush this all off, Kel decided to go to the park. The tears in his eyes did not allow Kel to see where he was throwing the ball. He missed, missed and missed again. 

He was alone there too. Nobody was in the park. 

Kel went to his home. He didn't want to come out his house. Why would he? Nothing was gonna happen if nobody saw him today. Nothing was gonna happen when he talked to his mom, ate, played video games. Why even try anymore? 

- 10:54 AM - Faraway Town -

Aubrey woke up. The sun hurt her eyes. She wore her clothes, left the house.

"Bye mom."

"..."

Of course she didn't answer. Ever since Aubrey's father had left her mom did not leave the living room couch. The house was full of trash, alcohol bottles, other kinds off... things.

Her mother never talked to her. How did she even live like this? Just sitting in front of the TV all day. Never going outside, never talking to her friends... Her life didn't end immediately when her husband left. She could've just... made new friends. Get a job. She didn't have to end it right there.

"I'm leaving, mom."

"..."

"I love you too."

"..."

Aubrey left the house. She usually didn't give a fuck about what her mother said or didn't say. 

Kim, her friend, was waiting outside the house.

"What's up? Aubrey? You look horrible. Got any sleep?"

"Nah. Thanks for the compliment, idiot."

"..rude much?"

"Okay, lets just go."

"...hey, Aubrey?"

"What."

"I couldn't find Mikhael today."