They walk out, by the door they meet with Maria.

Maria: "WOW, so the tart really  ecomes the Queen"

Nicole: "Maria we are busy, please I don't cause any trouble"

Maria laughs and hand Sally an envolope

"DEAREST MR, MRS & NEW MRS LEWIS"

Nicole grabs it and toss it in the car before they get in.

Nicole: "Maria must always be a trouble maker"

They arrive at the church.

Jason waits at the entrance

Sally: "Mother, Jason?"

Mom: "Yes Sal, Someone has to walk you down the aisle"

Jason sees his sister, he turns around

Jason: "Sally, you look gorgeous my sister"

Nicole: "Flowers love"

She hands Sally the flowers.

Nicole stands infront of Sally, infront of them is a few flower girls and the ring carriers.

The music starts, the flower girls enter the church, their throwing white rose pedals all over, then Nicole and the ring carriers walks in... Nicole gets to the front and kisses Nico, she puts the envelope Maria gave her earlier in his pocket.

The church door open, Mom walks in and behind her is Sally and Jason.
Nico can't help but only notice Sally, she looks beyond sexy, the vail is over her face, her off shoulders dress, shows off her shoulders, it looks like those of a doll, the dress fits her body perfectly, you can see every curve, her perfectly long brown legs shows a bit as she walks.
She reaches the altar, Jason lifts the vail, kisses Sally on the cheeck, turns around and shakes Nico's hand.
He turns around and and takes his seat.

The ring carriers hand over the rings to Sally and Nico and takes their seat.

Nico kisses Sally and says:
"Your the most beautiful bride ever, I'm the most luckiest man alive"

The pastor continues the ceremony.

"I now prenounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Nico kisses Sally, Nicole gets up and kisses both Nico and then Sally.

The crowd cheers!
The door opens and the 2 of them walks down the aisle. Nicole and Victoria follows behind them.
The crowd gathers around, Sally throws the flowers in the air, turns around to see who caught it, This unknown skinny blond girl caught it.
Nico grabs his bride, picks her up and puts her in the car, closes the door and runs around the car to the other door and gets in.

The car sign reads:
"Just married the Queen"

Nicole and Victoria gets in the second car along with Jason and Mom

The car sign reads:
"Family of the bride & groom"

The rest of the visitors get in a van.

They arrive at the reception.
Nico and Sally is on a small stage in the middle of the hall, a small foot chair in the middle, the crowd is awaiting for the wedding carter to be taken off.
Nico goes down on his knees infront of Sally, lifts her dress and puts his head under her dress, he uses his finger tips to tickle her inner thighs, then kisses her around the wedding carter, moves her g-string and suck on her clit a few times, then kisses her down to where the carter is thightened.
He losens the carter with his hands, put the carter in his mouth and pulls himself out from under the wedding dress.
He takes the carter and throws it in the crowd, the same skinny blond girl catches it.

Their wedding song start and Nico leads Sally to the dance floor for their first dance, they dance and the crowd starts dancing around them.

Sally lays her head on Nico's chest

Sally: "Finally married"

Nico: "I'm the happiest man alive"

Everyone takes their seats to have dinner, Nico Sally and Nicole has one table for only the 3 of them.

Nicole gets up, hit her glass with a spoon to get everyones attention.

Nicole: "Good evening everyone, Thank you all for sharing our special day with us and being here to witness our family grow, Welcome to the family Sally, (she laughs and say) now I have someone to lend a hand when Nico becomes too much, Congratulations Nico, after 10 years of searching you finally brought home wife number 2, I bet I'll be waiting another 10 years for wife number 3, Mom, Sammy and Jason, welcome to the family, I wish you all the best, enjoy the party and Safe travels home everyone"

The crowd cheers, Nicole kisses Nico then Sally.

Nico picks up Sally, and carries her out the hall, Nicole greets them at the door.

Nico puts her down and opens the car door for her.
She gets in, on the seat is a note:

"Enjoy your honey moon darling, when you get back you will be steph mother"

Nico throws the note out of the window

Nico: "Must be someone fucking around"

Sally: "Yeah, nothing can ruin tonight"

Sally leans in closer.

The car stops, Nico gets out and opens the door for Sally, the driver takes their bags and walks with them into the hotel, at the door the security greets Mr Lewis by name, the receptionist greets him by name, Sally grins

Sally: "So you bring me to a place you visit often with other women?"

Nico laughs

Nico: "No baby girl, Nicole has not even seen the inside of the bedrooms, I own this place"

Sally feels like an little jealous girl.

He leads her to the lift, tey enter and he presses the P key.
The door opens to the penthouse, so elegant, rose pedals start at the door, Nico picks sally up and carries her to the bedroom, the driver puts down the bags and got out.

Nico lays Sally on the bed, she looks around, a room filled with candles, roses, rose pedals and 2 trays, one with snacks and one with champange and glasses.
Nico gets up, Sally takes out her wedding dress, Nico stands in the door and admire Sally's body as she gets out of the dress, she's wearing a white lingerie set, she looks like an angel.

She gets on the pole by the bed, swing around it, still wearing her heels with the lingerie set.
Nico gets on the bed, ready to watch her body heating up the room around the pole.

Sally: "You know, It's been almost 4 weeks that I touched a pole"

She swings down, showing him her pussy.
She goes on her knees and crawls to him, get on bed and open his trousers, she start sucking his semi hard penis, he turns her around and throws her on the bed, kisses her and takes out her white g-string, he kisses her, he sucks her from the neck all over her breasts, he rubs his penis up and down agains her clit, she moans louder and louder, he sucks on her breasts as he puts his penis in her pussy, he enters the tip and moves in in and out leaving her with loud moans, he then enters his whole penis slowly, feeling how her hemen breaks, she moans and scratches his back open, deep, he feels the burn, he moves his penis in and out slowly a few times, and couldnt help but cum inside of her tight pussy, he cums 3 times before she cums, he turns her around, enters his dick in her pussy from the back, he moves slowly, in and out, when he hears he loud moans, he moves faster and faster, her pussy is so tight, it fits around his penis like a ring. He moves faster and faster and he cums 2 times before he falls on the bed next to her.
Sally gets on top of Nico, she lifts her ass and puts Nico's penis in her pussy, she starts ridding his dick, she starts by moving up and down slowly, He grabs her waist and help her move faster.
She moves up and down faster and faster, moans louder and louder, she cums all over his balls, he lifts her and moves himself in and out her pussy, she moans louder and screams as they both cums.

They take a few bites and have some champange before continueing.