" W-what?"

" First you will always obey my orders.
Second you will behave in here.
Third if you ever betrayed me you will only face death.
Fourth you will never enter my room and any forbidden room.
Lastly you are not allowed to go in the basement without us or my permission "

He gulped at the third rule. Oh shoot! What now like really he was never interested in coming in these things but now he is stuck and if he want it or not he can never get away with them now.

He sighed and nodded.

" Ok so all set now set me free sam is waiting for me out " with that she jumped off and stalks out of the hall. Don't know why but hearing some other man's name from her mouth did something in his heart that he can't tell.

He feels rough.

" Come i will show you your room " he heard jungkook guy said, he nodded and followed the male upstairs. The mansion is really huge and luxurious.

He held the bag strip tightly in his hand while walking. While stalking the other a question struck in his mind and don't know why he didn't hastitate to ask either.

" Umm were you guys also stuck in these work or were you forced to stay here?" The male stopped and looked back at him and shook his head with a laugh.

" Why do you think so?" He now turn around fully and asked.

" Umm --- ahh"

" No we weren't forced to live here we are like a family here we all had lost our love ones and at the time when we had nothing these kind people took us in and provides us with food, shelter and clothes" he said looking at the latter who just stared at him.

" Our leader is not like others she is a really nice lady she always treats us like her own family never have we ever felt so lonely in our life since we met her " he smiled and explained that how kind hearted the woman is. With a last glance he starts to walk ahead and latter followed him.

He didn't uttered a word too embarassed to even do.

Suddenly while walking his eyes met with a door which looked really unique it's colour was violet with golden border. Something bubbled in him.

" Hey" he called the other.

" Hmm"

" What's behind that door?" And suddenly the footsteps stopped.

" It's a forbidden room for us we are not allowed to walk in it's really special for her" he turn around and glared at him which made the latter shrink more.

" I am warning you never i repeat never enter in this room or the consequences you will face will not be good" he warned at which the latter nodded.

" Don't worry you are safe until you follow the rules" he smiled and walked ahead mentioning the latter to follow him. Robin without any query trailed behind him.

" Are you from south korea?" Robin asked while catching the pace with the latter.

" Yup, I'm i was born in busan it's my home town but then for some business we had to shif here" he replied. After walking for some time they arrived in front of a wooden brown door jungkook twitched the knob and opened the door with a click.

" So this is your room" and as soon as the male entered in his eyes bulged by seeing the peaceful room covered with white wall a king sized bed couches on the left corner with a small table between them.

A door maybe bathroom, a window on the right side of the bed and a balcony on the left side making it look more comfortable.

" It's beautiful" he muttered with his astonished expression.