~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟐 ɞ• ~

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

AROUND LUNCH TIME, Gale went to pick up (Y/n) from school

AROUND LUNCH TIME, Gale went to pick up (Y/n) from school. After what happened at the book signing of Sidney's, Gale wanted her daughter to be safe by keeping her next to her side so she can keep an eye out. Unless any danger were to happen (Y/n) wouldn't be caught up in it.

Gale wanted to talk to Dewey about how everyone on social media knows about the deaths, before she did. Gale and (Y/n) walk inside the police station. Gale thought (Y/n) would be safer in a place surrounded by cops.

Gale finds some lemon squares and starts digging for the right piece.

"Want some?" She asks the little girl who was next to the her.

"Yes, please." She responds, Gale hands her one, and (Y/n) takes a bite. "Hmmm."

Gale takes a bite of hers, holds her daughters hand and walks towards Dewey's office.

"Mrs. Riley." Hoss says to her. "And little miss Riley."

"Hoss." Gale greets. (Y/n) instead waves to Hoss.

"First lady." Perkins greets Gale. Perkins and (Y/n) share a high-five.

"Perkins."

Judy who was standing outside of Dewey's office stops Gale from entering.

"Excuse me, Gale. He's conducting an interview." Judy explains.

(Y/n) let's go of her mom's hand and sits on the chairs that are next to the door.

"Great. I love interviews." Gale smiles and tries to get through.