~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟑 ɞ• ~

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

SHORTLY AFTER LEAVING THE POLICE STATION, Gale dropped (Y/n) off at the Carpenter's house, so Tara and her can hang out

SHORTLY AFTER LEAVING THE POLICE STATION, Gale dropped (Y/n) off at the Carpenter's house, so Tara and her can hang out. When they rang the doorbell, Tara was the one to open the door. Tara goes up to (Y/n) and whispers something in her ear, causing the little girl to giggle and turn to her mom.

"Mom, Tara and I were wondering if we could have a sleepover instead?"

"Honey..." Gale hesitates. If ghostface is back she doesn't want to put her daughter into danger.

(Y/n) and Tara continue to beg, until Gale finally gives in. Ghostface wouldn't come after some almost 8 year olds, unless they were some complete psycho. And ghostface always attacks a certain age group, from the looks of it, it's around Kirby's age group, and well Sam's a freshman, so nothing bad was going to happen.

Gale sighs. "Alright, you can have a sleepover, but promise me you'll call me or your dad if anything happens, okay?"

"Okay!" (Y/n) nods with a wide smile. She turns to Tara and they both run upstairs. "Bye, mom!! I love you!"

"Love you too, sweetie." Gale says to her.

Sam -who was by the door- stares at the woman. "I promise I'll keep a close eye on her."

"Thank you, I just don't want to involve her in these tragedies, especially when she gets older... I don't want her life being taken away from her, and her being afraid later on about who to trust."

Sam gives her a smile of sympathy. "If anything goes wrong, I'll make sure to keep her in the other direction."

Gale smiles. "Well, I gotta go, but I'll see you in the morning to take the girls to school." The woman heads to her car and drives off the whatever she needed to get done.

Sam closes the door and goes upstairs to Tara's bedroom. Sam knocks on the open door grabbing the girls attention.

"So, what do you guys want for dinner? I can order take-out, if that's what you want." Sam suggests.

"Pizza!" The girls yell out with excitement.

"Okay. I'm just going to be in my room, knock if you need anything." The girls just nod at her and continue doing whatever they were doing.

Sam sighs and goes to her room, closing the door behind her. Sam closes her blinds and starts using the drugs she stole. She knows she shouldn't be doing drugs while babysitting but if ghostface is actually back, she just wanted to forget about her biological father. Her secret that nobody knows.

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯

When the pizza got delivered, the 3 girls sat in the living room and started to watch Tangled. Once they finished their slices, Sam takes the plates and starts cleaning the kitchen a bit. The younger girls stayed downstairs for a bit longer, finishing the movie.

When Sam finished, she walked into the living room and saw the girls trying not to fall asleep, it was close to their bedtime anyways.

Sam goes behind the couch and rests her arms on the back of the couch. "I think its time for bed. C'mon let's go."

The girls whine, but also yawn. They walk up the stairs and brush their teeth. (Y/n) already had her toothbrush there, from past sleepovers. They change into pajamas and Sam tucks them into bed. Tara and (Y/n) have always shared a bed when they had sleepovers. When they had sleepovers with Mindy, Mindy would always claim to sleep on the floor, sometimes she wouldn't even go to the sleepover because she thought they were too girly.

Sam turns the lamp off, and tells the girls goodnight, she gets up from the bed and closes the door. She later stops midway to her room when she got a notification that Olivia Morris has been killed. And a tragic accident has happened at the hospital. Sam gets this feeling and decides to spend the night in Tara's room. She gets ready and throws on some comfortable clothing. She grabs a blanket and pillow off her bed, and makes her way to where the little girls are.

The door creeks open and the dim light from the hallway shines into the room.

"Sam?" (Y/n) whispers, getting up and rubbing her eyes to see the oldest Carpenter sister enter the room.

"Hey, just figured I'll sleep in here. Just to be safe." Sam says closing the door and tip toeing into the room and placing her pillow and blanket on the floor.

(Y/n) doesn't respond, she just looks down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sam asks.

"I just have a bad feeling something, bad is gonna happen." The young girl answers. "To my mom..."

Sam just looks at her unsure of what to say. "I'm positive that your mom will be okay, she's a brave and strong person, plus your mom is like a superhero, so is your dad." Sam quickly says to hopefully make the girl less stressed.

(Y/n) slightly laughs, "My parents really are superhero's."

"They sure are. Now let's get some sleep, or else your superhero parents will be really mad." Sam jokes.

(Y/n) smiles and lays down. "Goodnight, Sam."

"Goodnight, (Y/n)."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ °♥︎° ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

➤; ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʙʟᴏɢ.↶

Favorite scream character?

- mine is probably Kirby and Gale. I love the way Kirby got Gale silent by saying, "I have a gun."

pretty rushed but a little story on Sam and (Y/n), I promise I'll try to involve Tara. it's just hard bc idk what 7-8 year olds talk about... anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!