~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟒 ɞ• ~

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

IN THE MORNING (Y/N) WOKE UP to the sun shining into the room

IN THE MORNING (Y/N) WOKE UP to the sun shining into the room. She gets up and takes a minute to process where she was. She hears some light snores coming from her best friend, who was snuggling into her stuffed animal and clutching onto it.

(Y/n) quietly gets up from the bed and leaves the bedroom, trying not to wake Tara up. She successfully makes it outside and heads to the kitchen where she hears some sizzling.

She gets closer and notices Sam cooking some bacon and eggs. Sam looks up.

"Hey, good morning, I was just making some breakfast."

"Hi." (Y/n) yawns.

"Did you sleep well?" Sam asks, referring to the events of what happened last night.

(Y/n) smiles. "Yeah, much better."

"That's good. Can you please go wake Tara up, I know she's a heavy sleeper, so I give you permission to wake her up however you want to." Sam says walking to the fridge and pulling three juices out. "OJ, Apple Juice, or Lemonade?"

"Lemonade!" (Y/n) yells, and gets off her chair, ready to go wake Tara up.

Sam nods and pours some lemonade into a cup for the little girl, and places it on the table for when she comes back.

(Y/n) goes up the stairs and enters the room. She sees that Tara is still sleeping, but is now sprawled on the bed. (Y/n) has many ideas on how to wake her up. The top two choices are pouring water, or jumping on the bed -(while trying not to step on her) - jumping on the bed sounds more fun, so that's the plan.

(Y/n) carefully gets on the bed, and finds a spot where she can't accidentally fall on Tara and hurt her. She slowly starts to rise and lift, and then she starts to put more weight into it. After a few slow jumps she adds more weight and starts jumping, Tara starts to open her eyes feeling the bed go up and down.