009. testy westys

Start from the beginning

"i think with experience you can win, and i have experience." she laughed like she's better than everyone.

"i've been in the jungles of bahamas and america so i'm fine." mikey tucked her hair behind her ears.

"i'm the bravest the rest are a bunch of tossers," she stated watching her friends laugh behind the camera.

"mikey howard is not afraid of anything." her fingers go into a thumbs-up with a cocky smile.

"liar!" all boys scream from afar.

"she once saw a mosquito on her arm and almost cried!" chunkz calls her out as she gaps her mouth.

the camera cuts.

the man doing the voiceover told the first challenge which was mystery boxes.

everyone stood behind a box with a hole in the top.

"why am i here?" mikey shudders at the thought of bugs.

"here we go oh my gosh!" niko exclaims.

mikey saw sharky reach in and the boy jumped.

he giggled with obvious fear grabbing her shoulders.

"oh no, bloody hell." michelle shook her head.

reaching her hand down into her box.

feeling grass and wood trying to find anything any animal.

the rest of the squad panicked and laughed nervously while chitchatting whereas mikey stood with fear.

"right mikey hasn't said anything." kenny points out.

"mikes what is it?" aj calls out loudly seeing as he was further from her.

"i don't know, and i don't want to know." the girl stutters out.

her hand reaching in once again, feeling something dry like rubber.

the girl lets out a scream that made the birds fly out of their nests and echo through the trees.

"jesus christ!" niko yells holding his chest.

"what the shit happened?!" all boys look to the girl who was still screaming and jumping up and down.

"i touched it! no fucking way!" her voice sounded like a little kid who was stung by a bee or some animal.

"i cant do that!"

"what happened to experience madam howard?" chunkz laughed out loud.

she couldn't help but quit jumping and screaming slowly side-eye them all who had amused grins on their faces.

"right." her head nods, reaching in one more time.

"i'm sarah cameron, i've for this." the voice of the blonde rattles slowly trying to find the star.

"i don't need validation I'm an independent woman." mikey gulps still searching.

"she usually does this when scared, mad, or nervous. that's why if you pass by her room and hear talking and only she's in there.." niko explains to the camera her weird habit.