𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵!

-𝗧𝗪𝗢-

-𝗧𝗪𝗢-

❝【𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵!】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
❛ .... ❜
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓨- Yashiro and the girl glared at eachother for a few seconds. One then spoke up again, breaking the silence that filled the atmosphere,

"Obviously I have to go to school! But why would I have to go with you?"

The cream-hair girl questioned. It did sounded rude though she completely never knew that girl her entire life!

The female who stood in front of nene, flinched a bit by how shocked she had to hear those words.

。☆✼★━━ ━ ━

Who the heck is she?...

It seems as if she had always knew me as for like a decade or something more like that.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Yashiro was perplexed until her gaze narrowed down to a name tag that pinned at the side of the purple-hair girl's chest. It read, "Aoi Akane"

Aoi Akane? I've never heard that name before...

Aoi then muttered towards Yashiro, her tone of voice switched to something a bit upset while her head lowered down.

"Alright... I get what you're trying to say.."

Akane Continued,

"But, how about we just head to school first?..."

Yashiro was even more confused than ever. At the moment she was playing different types of scenarios in her head of what might be going on at the moment. Until then, the conversation continued with Nene starting to speak once again,

"J-just.. What do you mean by what I'm trying to say?!"

Her voice raised a bit with a more desperate face. She needed answers and that was now!

Aoi tilted her head a bit to look up upon the girl with a pleadful expression, mostly likely to say that she didn't want to continue this day starting off with a bad mood.

W-what's up with that face?..

Yashiro thought. She then let out a soft sigh before stuttering,