The marriage

Visenya had been twitching in her seat, a week had passed since she was betrothed to Lucerys. Now she was getting ready for the wedding. Her father had made it bigger than her half sisters first wedding to Laenor, even though Visenya was just a bastard he made her wedding incredible.

Maybe it was because Lucerys was the heir to Driftmark and the son of the heir herself, she shook off the thought as she felt pain on her scalp.

Visenya yelped out as the maid was combing through her hair, she hated when people did her hair, but tonight was her wedding, so she has to look fabulous.

Two more maids were brought in as they all began to braid her hair. Visenya smiled as she watched the results slowly form, she adored her hair and they were not even finished.

A guard had walked in, "The king wishes to see you after your wedding princess." He spoke before exiting again. Visenya wondered what he had wanted to talk about, maybe congratulate her or tell her what type of wife she has to be. Visenya kept still as the maids finished their work on her hair.

Now it was time to put on her dress, she was very eager to put on the beautiful dress.

(Pick ur dress, or find ur own)

Visenya smiled in the mirror as she squealed. Now she was getting married by her own terms and by the man she wanted to marry. She couldn't be more happy.

-

Lucerys sighed as he placed on his clothes for the wedding, he was very nervous but very excited at the same. Jacaerys had walked in-front of him, smoothing out his outfit.

"I cant believe you're getting married before me." He shook his head as they both laughed. "I'm nervous." Lucerys admitted to his older brother, though they normally weren't that close to admit feelings to each other.

"I know, you'll be fine. Enjoy your night brother." Jacaerys patted his brothers shoulder as he walked out to find his own betrothed, leaving Lucerys to stress. What if Visenya had changed her mind? His eyes widened and his hands turned sweaty at the thought.