Present

Four years had past since Visenya's dragons had hatched, now they were already rumored to be bigger than all of the dragons, but that was just a rumor.

"My queen, you have a letter from King Viserys." Visenya clicked her tongue, after all these years, no letter from him, but now he sent something? The only people she kept in contact with was Helaena and Rhaenyra. She loved those two with her life. But... she did wish a certain boy, now a man, would write to her.

Yet, she didn't know if he remembered her at all. Rhaenyra never mentioned him, so Visenya never tried to talk about him.

Visenya huffed as she opened her hand for the paper she wanted to read but didn't want to read at the same time.

Visenya scanned over the letter, it had wrote an invitation to a family dinner

Visenya scanned over the letter, it had wrote an invitation to a family dinner. Visenya thought, family.. Who was family to her father? His bastard was one? Might as well invite everyone if he invited her, she had thought.

Her knight had cleared his throat, "Would you like to write back?" Visenya lifted her eyes to him, "No, but I will be leaving today. You will take care of Dorne for me." He nodded his head at her words, "Of course, nothing would please me more to take care of you're throne." He smiled at her, she gave him a short smile as she stood off of her throne.

Visenya's head was spiraling, she hadn't seen her family in over ten years, what if they reacted differently, or didn't recognize her? Well, obviously they wouldn't recognize her, it had been over ten years!

She had muttered a few curse words as she moved her way to an open field where her dragons had been resting. She had approached Vermelha, placing a warning hand on her nose she spoke, "Kostagon ao gūrogon issa naejot dārys tegorīr?" (Can you take me to kings landing?)

Visenya's dragons had made a slight purring noise as they yawned. Visenya sighed as she waited for her dragons to emerge from their slumbers.

They slowly raised their heads as Vermelha allowed Visenya to climb onto her, Visenya loved flying on her dragons, it was such a soothing thing. At first, it was the most scariest thing ever, now it was a common occurrence. Visenya had made sure to ride all her dragons equally and give them all the same love, but if she was riding somewhere important, she always rode Vermelha.

Visenya always had a stronger connection with Vermelha, even though she would never admit it. Visenya never chose favorites, she made sure of that.

Her dragons slowly took to air as she clutched onto her largest dragon, Vermelha. The air was crisp and soothing, not to cold but not to hot, yet she was in Dorne, it was a long flight to kings landing, yet she didn't mind. Flying was peaceful to her, but scary to the people bellow who saw the shadows of her large intimating dragons. Yet, even though they were scary to everyone else, they were her children. No matter what. Nothing could change that.

-

Today was the first day Lucerys, Jacaerys, Rhaenyra, and Daemon would visit kings landing after living on dragon stone for over ten years.