Phase 9

Tahj P.O.V
I walked into the bedroom with Jules as he carried our bags. I had just took a shower making sure I was all clean after him. We had only brought one bag in. This is where we were gonna be sleeping. After helping him cut the grass earlier we decided to drink some lemonade and then bring our stuff in since his mom wouldn't let us get a hotel. I didn't mind it at all.

"Ok, so you can sleep in here," Jules said to me sitting my bags down.

"What do you mean I? You're staying in here with me Jules. Don't fight me on it either. I don't want to be alone in here," I told him a I looked around. "Is this your childhood room?"

"Yea, it is. It's getting late though, so maybe we should order our Popeyes and watch a movie or something. Tomorrow is about to be a long day. I hope you have fun," he spoke as I smiled at him.

"Jules, I had the time of my life cutting grass with you, why wouldn't I have fun at an actual party with you tomorrow. As long as you act around everyone the way you act around me when we're alone we should be good," I told him as he looked at me weirdly sitting down on his bed as I started to look around his room at his old stuff.

"What are you talking about? I don't act different," he spoke chuckling.

"Are you kidding me? Yes you do. You're always so straight and quiet, but when we're alone you make jokes and talk more and you flirt with me and stuff," I told him as he looked up at me.

"Oh so that's what this is about? You like when I flirt with you?" He asked me giving me a small smile.

"Duh," I replied making him chuckle.

"Get situated. I'll be back," he spoke standing up.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked him as he looked down at me.

"I'm going to get another bag out of the car and make sure everything is good is in the house. Make sure everything is locked up," he told me as I chuckled.

"Are you really in security mode right now? On vacation?" I asked him.

"No, I'm in I want you protected and safe at all times mode," he spoke before leaving out of the room. I looked on his dresser seeing a picture of him when he was younger. He was so adorable. Now he was just fine as fuck. Damn he has good jeans. I wonder what his siblings look like.

I felt my phone vibrating make me take it out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi, my sweet boy,"

"Hey ma! Where are you right now?"

"I'm in Rio right now. It's so beautiful here baby. I wish you could have came with us and seen everything!"

"Yea me too, but I'm actually having my own trip. Jules and I are traveling the country. Well not really we're just going to Illinois and back home, but that was fun to say,"

"You're always joking around sweetie. So silly. You two are in Illinois? Does your father know?"

"No, and please don't tell him. I don't want him to know. He won't get it. I'm giving Jules a vacation back home with his family for their family reunion and his birthday is tomorrow. So I had the idea to drive out here like a road trip so I could get out of the house and he could spend some time with his family. We're already here and the trip has been fun so far,"

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun baby. You and Jules huh? Are you sure you two are just friends because you seem to talk about him a lot? I see you laughing and blushing whenever you talk about him sweetie,"

"I mean...he's nice and he looks nice, but- wait. You know I like men?"

"A mother always knows baby boy. It's ok though. I still love and support you sweetie. So, does he like you back?"