𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Start from the beginning

Though yet again, she thought of something...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A strange uniform...

A cream coloured sailor dress...
And weird looking chose of colour..

It looks more of the uniforms like those from comics or novels!

Yashiro's face switched to a disgusted face. She never wanted to wear that! She does thought of it as an adorable outfit though she really doesn't want to wear it!

The women then glared back at her with a look saying, "You better wear it or I'll have to make you do it myself."

。☆✼★━━ ━ ━

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

And then minutes later, she wore it.

Am I dreaming? Or do I just have amnesia at some point?

Haizz... Everything is becoming out of the ordinary since this morning! My uniform suddenly changed, mom and dad are acting weird!

I just feel like I've been transported to a comic or webnovel... Or something, related to that.

But I'm pretty sure my school uniform was navy blue? I guess?

The door made a clack noise, once I've pushed down the metal door handle that stuck out. I then pulled it towards me but when I did. I saw.. A girl?...

Smooth skin white as a lily,

wavy purple locks of hair that fall past her chest of two circle sections behind her head,

And such beautiful, sparkling violet eyes that stand out!

An unrealistically outstanding girl was just standing right in front of me...

J-just wow! Shes so pretty...

Yashiro admired the girl's features in awe. She stared at her for a few seconds in adore,

I haven't seen her before around my apartment. Did she just move here? And why is she standing in front of my house?

The girl's glare gave a bit of a flinch of shock and made Nene think that she stared for too long,

D- Did I stare for too long when we just met for the first time?!

And the most unexpecting action came up when the sparkling girl took both of yashiro's hands and clasoed them together in hers. She then started to speak up with a flattering and delightful tone with a tender smile on her face.

"Nene-chan!~ We're going to be late! Let's hurry"

Yashiro blushed a bit by the sight. She was just too extraordinary to see a girl like this!

Oh my gosh... Even her voice is amazing!?

The girl then let go one of Yashiro's hands though the other still held onto the other opposite hand of the daikon's. She then started to jog before nene followed along,

"Let's go now!"

Nene just kept admiring without thinking about the situation that just happened a moment ago,

"Okay!-"

Wait a second..-

Yashiro then snapped back while her heart dropped out of realisation.

"H-hang on!"

Yashiro staggered while she yanked her hand back to stop the both of the girls from continuing to yet to this somewhat school that the violet hair girl was mentioning about.

"Ermm.. What are you doing exactly right now?."

Nene smiled a bit awkwardly while the two kept in eye contact.
The unknown girl then responded,

"What do you mean? We have to go to school silly!"

W-wait... What? But didn't I just met her? Who is she though?

I have so many questions to ask!

The girls just stared at each other, still in their places as they didn't break further eye to eye.

。☆✼★━━ ━ ━

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

March 2nd

The day of the middle school entrance ceremony.

The first day that my life began to start turning into an internet novel.

And this... This was just a preview,

The beginning...

Of the unbelievable day that I would just have to experience in the future.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
*

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 . . .

𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙘 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮?

𝘈. 𝘎𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵!

𝘉. 𝘉𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵!

𝘊. 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤

𝘋. 𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴!

[ I just realised that the middle school kamome uniforms are the opposite colours of the uniform that what Nene wears in highschool in the tbhk series. Remind me to change it! ]