Taehoon reacting to you giving birth

Taehoon was either asleep or exercising when your water broke.

And you didn't notice that your water broke because you were busy on doing something.

And when you do notice.

"Taehoon! My water broke!" You yell. But if he is really sleep. He won't hear you. You'll have to wake him up.

"Taehoon! My water broke!" You yell at the man sleeping peacefully as he jolted up.

"FUCK SERIOUSLY?" He yells as he looks at you and at the floor.

He suddenly stands up and makes a run for the Taekwondo Van. As he slips on the wet floor.

"ACK FUCK." He says as he tries to stand up again.

"COME ON GET ON THE FUCKING CAR." He says as he takes his phone as well as you hopped on the car.

Taehoon called his father, Hobin and the others that the baby is coming.

"Fuck, why now?" Taehoon was cursing as he was beeping so hard.

"Calm down Taehoon." You say.

"I AM CALM" He yells.

You need to be calm because he definitely won't be.

When you arrived at the E.R.

Taehoon will and would be pacing back and forth. Then sit until his father and Hobin arrives.

"Where's Y/N?" Hobin asks.

"In the fucking O.R where else?" Taehoon says as Hobin asks him to calm down.

Hansu tries to understand that Taehoon was nervous because your water broke and the baby is coming out early than it should be.

"Hobin, stop asking him questions clearly Taehoon is quite nervous." Hansu kindly says.

As Hansu went through this process he asks Hobin and Rumi to get you both clothes for changing and the baby's clothes and needs that was already at your house.

Taehoon already looked like he's about to go to war. Or he's really mad at something.

He kicks a trash can and smokes outside for a bit and comes back.

He doesn't sleep until he hears from you personally.

He doesn't trust doctors.

"Yer sure, he's the best doctor dad?" He asks Hansu.

"Yes, I'm sure." Hansu replies.

"He better be, if anything fucking happens he'll go straight to hell." Taehoon says as Hansu lightly laughs as he tries to feed Taehoon who hasn't sleep for hours.

The Hobin company were just quietly waiting while they might talk and gossip.

Taehoon calms down when he sees you and the kid.

He might even shed a Tear seeing his kid once. And on the moment. He knew. He'll do anything for that kid.

As Hansu, Pats his back smiling.

"Welcome to Parenting-" Hobin says

"Shut the fuck up." He says.