Taehoon VS Your Mom

If your dad challanged Taehoon Physically. Your mother would mother would challange him Intellectually.

You were surprised Taehoon was able to answer your mother's questions.

You saw a different side of him today. You would try and help Taehoon answer some questions but your mother would definitely shush you.

Your mother was asking him about his hopes and dreams. His goals in life. What work he would do.

He replied honestly. Which gave your mother some disappointment.

But he was able to convince your mother differently. You didn't even understand what he told her.

Your mother was the hardest person you could ever convince on something.

Your mother accepted him as he was Kind and Respectful which made you laugh.

But what your mother liked the most. Is that he was very honest and his answers was really thought thoroughly. Although you were sure he had some help from someone.

Your mother would Teach him life lessons. Where she would also lecture you too.

She would even tell you both not to do anything funny until marriage. And to be safe at any cost.

She said "I would gut you if anything happens to this kid."

She asks Taehoon his, Social Media, Address, Phone number. His parents names and she would even ask him when they're going to meet his parents.

You were basically helpless in this situation as you didn't want your ass to get whooped.

Taehoon obediently obeyed.

*After meeting your parents*

"Yer parents are fucking scary. Especially yer mother. She even asked for my address and even dad's name with phone mumber."