Number Seven

(Spiderman does not belong to me!)
    Buckle up!
_________________________________________
Now playing:

           Si No Te Hubieras Ido
               By Marco Antonio Solís

"La gente pasa y pasa siempre tan igual. El ritmo de la vida me parece mal, era tan diferente cuando estabas tú, Sí que era diferente cuando estabas tú."
_________________________________________

Miguel's pov

  I look at [Y/n] knowing it probably hurts him the most. He always wanted children, I know he still does, I know he probably feels horrible about this, which means it's a higher possibility he'll go against me. I can't have that.

  I look at his features, soaking them all in, all in fear he might go too soon. I am not ready to loose him, not yet, but even I knew the probability was high enough, high enough to let him slip from grasp- high enough to loose another loved one.

  I look at his [H/c] hair, looking at how well he takes care of it, everything about him seemed so flawless, but I knew it wasn't true, everyone had flaws even him. I can still remember when he first started as a member of the society, reckless and hurting, and I was as equally as reckless too, but obviously I knew my position, I knew I had to guide him and I did.

   I've had many lovers before, that much is true, but none of them could relate on such a deep level of care and understanding, not like he did anyways. Maybe it was because he knew what our jobs risked, he knew what it was like to loose, he knew what I went through, and I know what he went through. In an odd and inexplicable sense, we were parallels.

  I would let my guard down around him, and maybe that will cause his or my downfall. [Y/n], Number 0, lost everything, but managed to make something out of nothing, parallels could be so different. I had lost everything, made something out of nothing, yet I was still stuck in the past, while I watched in the side lines as he flourished from his mistakes. My eyes close momentarily, an image of Gabriella flashing through my mind, my eyes immediately opening soon after, ridding myself of the past mistakes and misfortune.

   I desperately try to distract myself, heart beating so fast I can hear it in my own ears, chest heaving up and down. I look at his body, years of training put into it, it would be much more admirable undressed, to see all of those perfect imperfections, scars written through time, through this work or his own turbulent times, it didn't matter what flaw he had, I treasured them all the same.

  He's kind to children and people of all ages, but that doesn't mean its to be taken advantage of, he's not naive- not like before at least. He's quick on his feet whenever he sees injustice, his mind working a mile per second to protect anything that is in danger, regardless of who or what it is. His heart leads him along sometimes yes, but in the end he chooses the best option with the reasoning of his mind, both logical and sentimental at the same time, all balanced so beautifully.

   He can be cold though, only a select few times have I ever seen him cold or aggressive. He used to be a lawyer in his world, a prosecutor devoid of useless feelings on the job. I heard many things about his job, that sometimes it was so draining and difficult, sometimes feelings would get strung on a tight rope, especially when children were involved, but of course, he needed to be professional. I've only seen a handful of times where he truly got angry, irate, or frustrated, and it was always for his students, always defending the youth of the society, and maybe it wasn't just because he was a lawyer, but maybe he knew what it was like to be a child with no support. That makes me wonder about his childhood- so many questions and not enough time.

  My mind snaps back to the problem at hand, watching the young teenage boy have inner turmoil with the information I just dumped on him, my brows knit knit with guilt, a slight frown of pity on my face. Now I wished to continue my regular life with [Y/n], in our house, he cooks, I clean. We live normally without the stress of our jobs, we would have lived in each other's loving embraced. These blurred fantasies run through my head, and I knew, I knew better than anyone could ever tell me, that I didn't want to loose him over this burden of a job.