Loading......loading........loading......loading completed (Season 1. Chapter 1)

Deku pov.

As my live finished loading I quickly set up my facecam and did my channel introduction. "Hey guy's!! It's me Deku! Is everything working?" I asked and the chat was already running "Yes! Yeah! Hiii! How are you doing?" and thing's like this in the chat. "Good. Then let's start already cause Im really excited!" I said excitedly and everyone else got excited too. "As you know Bakugou is my personal FAVORITE developer andddd!" I said very happily. "Yes!?" The chat read excitedly! "He came out with a new HORROR game!" I yelled excitedly and the chat went CRAZY! "NAME?! WHEN?! HOW MUCH?!" These few line's went on and on. "The name is 'Life Is Good' and it's 10 euro's on steam! Not gonna lie I was kinda scared by the picture's below it but it's a horror game so it's required to be scared." I stated and the chat went quiet probably everyone looking for the game. As the chat was quiet I started the game. It was not flashy or full of jumpscare's but still so so scary and that's exactly what I excepted from katsuki since his style is more of the 'I will ruin you silently' person. That's what I like in him. He's like a ninja who will lead you on then silently slice your throat from behind you while your here with a whole squad and he still doesn't get noticed. The chat was horrified through the whole thing and after I said "see you gal's later!" I turned off my camera and went to eat something. After eating I took a shower and went to bed just to be woken up from the doorbell ringing. I stood up put on a shirt and some short's as I like to sleep in my boxer's. When I got to the door and opened it I was so shocked. "H-hi...umm...it's raining quite heavily and I didn't bring an umbrella so...umm..can I...come in..?" KATSUKI said awkwardly as I stared at him shocked. "Sir..?" He mumbled awkwardly making me snap out of my trance and finally speak "OH-UH O-OF COURSE..! C-COME IN..!" I told him as he only nodded and walked in mumbling a quiet thank you. This is gonna be a long night...

To be continued!