A new one?

im trying to open the door.
Its right there.
Its right there.
It's RIGHT THERE.
ITS RIGHT TH3R3.
FINALLY THE DOOR OPENED.

---------THIRD PERSON POV
The blonde blue eyed male widened their eyes. It was..a egg. He faced the skeleton and immediately pushed the eggs gently inside.

He closed the door and checked if the eggs were okay. Juana Flippa had a little bit of a crack,But the blonde male fixed it.

"So,who are you eggs?" He questioned as he put two cups of water and some tea on the coffee table.

La Flipo had remembered that they had a sign inside their inventory. They used it.

"I'am La Flipo." The sign said with carved letters.

"Ah,so this must be Slimecicles daughter,Juana Flippa arent you?" The blonde and blue eyed male smiled as he sat down on the comfy sofa.

Juana Flippa nodded as they sat on the sofa. "Oh. My names Phil." Phil sat down comfortably but in a polite way..

"Would you like some food? If you want,i could call your pare--" Phil's phone rang. The ringtone was quite..unusual.

"Ah. Who is that?" Phil questioned,but took the phone call. "Who is this?"

A muffled worried voice that sounded alot like Slimecicle seemingly was saying "HELP PHIL JUANA FLIPPA AND LA FLIPO ARE GONE!!!"

Phil chuckled. He'd respond in a awfully calm and warm tone but also a hint of tease.

"Juana Flippa and La Flipo are right here next to me,Slimecicle." He said.

Slimecicle sounded alot more relieved. "Thank god..What happened!?" His voice started to retract a trace of worry.

"Well..The eggs were about to get shot by skeletons.."  He said in order of response to the words. Slimecicle sounded more worried.

"WHAT!?" Slimecicle shouted in disbelief. "Are they injured!?" Slimecicle calmed down a bit so he wouldnt startle Phil.

"No,But Juana Flippa had a bit of a crack. Dont worry,l fixed it though." Phil sat down,drinking a cup of tea in the process.

"Oh that makes me so calmer now.." A banging sound anticipated from Phils house as Slimecicle said.

They were both startled,The two step siblings clinged onto Phil like some teddy bear. Slimecicle said. "W-what was that noise?" Slimecicle stopped in middle of sentence hearing the sudden bang.

"..I dont know. I'm going to check it out Slimecicle. See you later." Phils warm tone dissappeared into a confused yet fearful and brave one.

------------LA FLIPOS POV
Banging? I've felt so safe with dads neighbor now and all life does is startle me? Huh. Maybe l shouldnt be surprised.

Look at that. My sibling clinging onto a stranger..I've never seen her do that before,even though we met today. Only today..

Maybe l should follow Phil. Should l?

     [YES]         [NO]