Why am l here?

I've woken up again. I'm hungry. I dont want friends to socialize.
Was that a bush rustle? Why do l hear two? Who is there? Should l trust..them?
I'm looking at the two. They looked..gooey and slimey. Do l have to trust them?

.. I should.
*Footsteps thumped and thumped.*

The gooey and slimey person noticed me.
"Whos there?" The gooey and slimey person put..a egg? A egg like me? You cant be joking..A egg. A Egg!

I ran to the people but l fell on the floor,Face flat..I had a bit of a crack,But thats fine. I had alot of cracks before.

The gooey and slimey person was relieved it was just a new egg,but worried about the cracks. "Hello there. My name is Slimecicle,And this is my daughter Juana Flippa."

The egg,Named Juana Flippa ran to help me. They seemed nice. I think. Slimecicle lended out a hand.

I thought they would help me. Not memories to be exact..flowing against my braincells,Well in this case..Yolkcells.

I was getting a bit more comfortable. He seemed nice.

"Say,Do you have any signs? You havent been talking." Slime guy said. Whats signs?

"If not..Here." He gave me a sign. I placed it,For a test. It said.. " help please " I carved my writing into the sign using ink.

". . You want help ? " Slimecicle looked worried.

I nodded. Slimecicle understood and took me and the other egg into their home.

I had fallen asleep. Why am l..sleepy? I cant trust them. But..it was warm and cozy. Like..a hug..Am l? His own..egg now?

"So,what do you wanna be named?" He put a plate of food on the table.

I placed a sign,saying " you choose :D " Slimecicle was choosing a name.

"How about..La Flipo? I mean you flip,flapo!" Slimecicle tried to come up with a humorous name yet natural.

I showed him a sign " la flipo !! " as l back flipped .
"YEAH YEAH LIKE FLIPO FLIPO" He cheered me on,while also reasoning for the name.

But..l felt warm. Is this the feeling of true family?

Well,Time to play with my now sibling.

Me and Juana Flippa were playing. But l saw a arrow shoot at Juana Flippa JUST NOW-,So l dragged her to the other side.

It was a skeleton! We called out for Dad. We ran around,trying to reach the door knob. But..there was a house next to our house,so we ran there. But..the skeleton..