Yun Xingze looked at Luo Wenchuan in surprise, and in the next second, the coat was already draped over his shoulder.

"Get on the aircraft." Luo Wenchuan looked at him and said, "Don't freeze."

Luo Wenchuan is taller than Yun Xingze and has a stronger body, so his coat looks slightly looser on Yun Xingze, making his face pale and thin in the night.

Yun Xingze put on his coat and said "thank you". He suddenly smelled the mint scent remaining on his clothes. This smell was stronger than what he had smelled in front of Luo Wenchuan just now, and even brought familiar familiarity. feel

He seems to wear such mint clothes?

Yun Xingze stretched out his hand involuntarily, grabbed the collar of his jacket and lifted it up, turning his face slightly, and sniffed.

Luo Wenchuan got into the aircraft, and when he turned his head to ask Yun Xingze why he hadn't come up, he saw this guy sniffing his coat secretly.

After Yun Xingze boarded the aircraft, Luo Wenchuan's voice came from the left: "What, smelly?"

"No." Yun Xingze was stunned, "It smells very good, and it's very comfortable to wear."

At the end, Yun Xingze smiled again and added: "It's the fragrance from you."

Luo Wenchuan glanced at him, didn't say anything, calmly started the aircraft and flew towards the school.

At an angle that Yun Xingze couldn't see, the corner of his lips was raised for half a second.

The aircraft shuttles between high-rise buildings. The interior lights of the buildings, virtual projection electronic lights, and the street lights on the bridges between the buildings continuously illuminate the night.

The dots of light were like the brilliant diamonds that someone had torn the opening of the Imperial Capital in the dark, and dropped out of it.

Yun Xingze was attracted by the beautiful night scene. He seldom left the laboratory in his previous life, and he had no chance to experience this kind of pleasant night view journey.

Luo Wenchuan had completely awakened from sleep.

It's not without the mission in the middle of the night.

But this was probably the longest time he spent waking up after he was awakened.

Luo Wenchuan couldn't help but think of his throbbing with Yun Xingze just now. At that moment, he had a strong urge to get close to the other party.

Obviously there is no pheromone at work, but he is like a demon.

Is it a silly sleep?

Luo Wenchuan has lived for so long, and has never been like this before, almost unable to control his emotions.

The word "out of control" is intolerable to military academies.

Facing such a self, Luo Wenchuan closed his eyes a little annoyed, and took a deep breath.

Yun Xingze heard Luo Wenchuan's deep breathing sound again. He turned his head to look at the other person, only to see that Luo Wenchuan's expression seemed a little tired, his eyes lowered slightly, and Yun Xingze's eyes contained emotions that Yun Xingze couldn't understand.

Yun Xingze thought to himself, Senior Luo must be too sleepy.

He couldn't help feeling a little guilty.

After all, they help themselves find materials, accompany them to modify, order takeaways for themselves, and be their own free driver...

Who is the boss anyway?