Luo Wenchuan nodded: "No thanks. You are my mecha division, I should help you."

"I'm just your mecha division. You have helped me too much." Yun Xingze said, "I have nothing to repay you. You need to modify the mecha or repair the mecha. Just tell me directly, and I will try my best. "

Luo Wenchuan said in a low voice, looked at Yun Xingze, and stopped talking.

Seeing that Luo Wenchuan seemed to have questions to ask, Yun Xingze said, "Do you have anything else to say, boss?"

There was a trace of hesitation hidden in Luo Wenchuan's long, narrow black eyes.

He wanted to ask if the pheromones of Yun Xingze and Chi Yu had been unbound, but when he heard the words "just mecha master", his eyes darkened slightly, and the words seemed to be stuck in his throat.

Yun Xingze felt that Luo Wenchuan was too kind to him, so he owed favors.

But Luo Wenchuan felt that the distance between the two was suddenly widened because of this sentence.

Although for him, Yun Xingze may be the only Omega in the whole interstellar that makes him not allergic to pheromone.

But Yun Xingze didn't know about this, and the relationship between them was only between senior and junior, boss and hired mechanic.

He really has no position to ask whether the other party's pheromone has been unbound.

There is no position to ask the other party whether he likes Chi Yu.

Yun Xingze looked at Luo Wenchuan and saw that his thin lips moved, and his voice was lighter than before: "You..."

Yun Xingze watched Luo Wenchuan, patiently waiting for him to continue.

After a while.

Luo Wenchuan closed his eyes, quickly cleared up the emotions in his eyes, restored calmness, looked at Yun Xingze and said, "In the future, you should call me senior."

Yun Xingze was stunned, then smiled: "Okay."

Luo Wenchuan concealed his depression and prepared to turn around and leave, but he heard Yun Xingze say: "Shall we have a meal together, senior?"

Hearing this, Luo Wenchuan paused, raised his eyes to look at Yun Xingze, his expression was a bit surprised, and it took a while before he nodded with an "um".

As soon as the two appeared in the military academy cafeteria, they attracted the attention of many people.

The rumors that Luo Wenchuan feared O were well known. In the past, when he ate, Omega would not appear on the tables around him, and even Alphas kept him away.

But now, Luo Wenchuan is not only eating with other people, but also an Omega boy? !

Many people were shocked and speculated about Yun Xingze's identity.

When they learned that Yun Xingze had quietly become Luo Wenchuan's mecha division, the shock in their eyes was even more obvious-Yun Xingze's modification strength is strong enough to be a mecha division for SS-class mecha fighters?

Yun Xingze didn't expect that eating with Luo Wenchuan would attract so many eyes around.

Luo Wenchuan ate the food calmly, without responding to the surrounding discussion.

"This is for you." Seeing that the atmosphere was a little cold, Yun Xingze gave Luo Wenchuan a piece of meat, "It's delicious."

Luo Wenchuan had a slight meal when he was eating.