Chapter 37 : No Mere Stone!

Start from the beginning

Sotto sashidashita kasa no naka de
[Lumine sees Musashi and Paimon lend their hands for Lumine, and she can see everyone is standing in front of her, smiling at her.]

Nukumori ni yorisoinagara
[In the end, Lumine sleeps on Musashi's right shoulder (with Paimon on the top of Musashi's head) under the massive Oak tree in Windrise.]

-------------------- Chapter 37 -------------------

(Still 3RD POV)
[After receiving commission from Katheryne... The trio are heading towards to the dock. and there... They meet the foreman, Uncle Dai.]
Paimon: "Hey! Are you Uncle Dai?"

]Paimon: "Hey! Are you Uncle Dai?"

Uncle Dai: "I am indeed. Ahh, now then, you must be the adventurers assigned by the Guild."
Paimon: "Huh? How could you tell!?"
Uncle Dai: "By the clothes on your back and the look on your face. Experienced adventurers at that, I'll wager."

[And the trio just nods. They're impressed a bit by how Uncle Dai know about adventurers by just looking.]
Musashi: (Well... Guess Adventurers are quite common in Tevyat.)
Paimon: "Right again! You're pretty perceptive!
Uncle Dai: "Hahaha. In this trade, you need a sharp eye for people, not just rocks. Uncle Dai can see what you're made of from a long way off. Alright, my assistant should be arriving soon so let's just wait here a moment."

[Paimon is confused when Uncle Dai said that there will be another person to help.]
Paimon: "Whoa whoa, that's why we're here! Now there's someone else taking a cut?"
Uncle Dai: "Well, to tell you the truth, this is a very difficult matter. Too much for adventurers alone to handle, I fear..."
Paimon: "Hmph! So there is someone else! Do you think we're not up to the job?"

[Paimon seems offended. Lumine and Musashi could only giggled nervously.]
Lumine: "Um... Steady, Paimon..."
Musashi: "Wow Paimon, you're getting competitive again..."
Paimon: "Hmph!"

[Uncle Dai laughed and try to explain the situation.]
Uncle Dai: "It just occurred to me that you don't have all the facts. The incident in question happened in a mine, and it's a little out of the ordinary, to say the least. Mines are dangerous places, as I'm sure you're aware. As such, I've enlisted an industry expert to cover all contingencies. Last time I checked, adventurers weren't experts in ore appraisal or geological analysis. With a professional by your side, everything should run smoothly. Besides, this guy is the best in his field. No matter the rock, he'll tell you its value to the nearest Mora at a glance. I'd go as far to say that there's not a soul in Teyvat that knows rocks better than him. I'd be a fool to not enlist an expert of his caliber!"

[When the trio hears Uncle's Dai explanation, Paimon suddenly got an idea as she smirks.]
Paimon: "You're a fool if you think you found Teyvat's number one rock expert!"
Uncle Dai: "Oh? And why might that be?"
Paimon: "Because Teyvat's number one rock expert happens to be a friend of ours..."

[When, Paimon said that, both Lumine and Musashi knows who is that person.]
Musashi: "My God... You must be talking about..."

[Paimon nods at Lumine and Musashi with a smile.]
Lumine: (Perfect, I was planning to ask him a few questions.)
Paimon: "Haha~ Didn't expect that, did you! Wait here, we'll go fetch him. Paimon bets Zhongli is listening to the Storyteller. Let's head over!"
Musashi: "Okay! Let's pick Sensei up and hope he will help us!"