Chapter 14 (your the one)

Start from the beginning

Guard:boss.

Minho :ahh!what.

Guard :boss your car is ready. 

Minho:you go iam coming. 

Yn :let's go i don't wanna be late like last time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Timeskip  (in the torture room)

Yn to one of the guard 

Yn:where is he? (Stern voice)

Guard :this way mam and sir.

Eunwoo:ms. Red he is in the special torture room here come with me.

Yn:hmm.

Killer:(chuckled )you guys think that you can capture me and save those little punks out there.

Minho:nope we think that if you don't come to the point and kept talking shit then we will give you a unbearable death.

Killer:(gulped)what do you want to hear.

Yn:(banged her hand on the table glaring at the killer)the truth and each and every detail. 

Killer:I joined the gang last year so I don't know much.

Yn (irritated )just speak already.

Killer :I was at my home getting ready for my job as usual , as soon as I got out of my home a person came 

Running into me he give me a piece of paper saying you need this is didn't knew what was the paper for but still out of curiosity I opened the paper and it was written. 

"Come to xxx place at sharp 5 0clock if you want revenge from the person who made your life miserable. "

Reading it my blood boiled as I remember the person who is responsible for my condition. 

Minho:who?

Killer :My brother kang joon!he is responsible for my life is was happy until he came why everybody loved him why no one loved me huh. 

Yn:what happened when youreached at the address. 

Killer:I saw a person in his 20s he spoke, I knew you would come .

Yn:did you saw his face.

Killer :no cause escaping was back facing me and until now I haven't seen any one face we just got orders on our phones .

Minho:show me the number .

Killer:the call or message always comes from different numbers. 

Minho:dang it.

Minho:let's go red.

Yn:you go i am coming. 

Minho:hmm ok.

Yn:eunwoo take the guards and leave for some time.

Eunwoo :but mam it isn't safe. 

Yn:dont worry I will be fine.

Every one left Yn sat infront of the killer and asked him.

Yn:did you know about the first attack of this gang.

Killer :I don't know much but ya I came to know that the girl who was the target of that attack survived. 

Yn:anything else ,what was in the syringe that u with which you used to inject in people's body.

Killer:I don't know I was just instructed to inject the syringe in the persons body and take it to a mentioned  place.

Yn:what place.

Killer :the place was always different. 

Yn:is there any place where you have gone more than usual. 

Killer :yes the lee and lee scientific lab.

Ynpov 

Hearing the name of the place I got shocked as the place that killer mentioned was of my parents they used to work there for making cure to save humanity. 

Endpov. 

Killer:it's a abandoned lab so it's most used.

Yn:ok I will leave now.

Killer :your Yn right. 

Yn got shocked as the killer mentioned her real name,she turned around towards the killer.

Yn:your mistaken ,and who are you talking about.

Killer:never mind. 

Killer :listen,I don't know why but somewhere I think I did wrong so I would just say be safe your the one don't trust anyone they are everywhere. 

Yn:hmm.

I hummed At what the killer said and left.

Minho:let go shall we.

Yn:ne gaja  (yes let's go)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn:the killers words were ringing in my mind "be safe your the one don't trust anyone there every where. 

Minho:yn,Yn! 

Yn:oh yes .

Minho:we reached.

Yn:let's go.

Yn took a bath prepared dinner for both of them  and after having dinner Yn left for her room. 

Hope you all liked this part💛💛

 Happy 10th anniversary to our 7 kings💜💜💜

I💜U

I💜U