Chapter 14 (your the one)

Apov

Yn and minho spend their day playing with sooni doongie and Dori at night minho got a call from eunwoo that the killer is ready to confess Yn and minho woke up early and got ready to leave.

Endpov 

Yn:minho you ready(no response)minho you there.

Minhopov 

I saw Yn knocking the door of my room and devilish idea popped up in my mind as I decided to scare her i silently walked towards her and was about to scare her but.

Endpov. 

YNPOV

I was knocking minho room door for past 10 minutes but there was no response suddenly I felt that some was behind me ,I was bit shocked cause in this house there is no one except me and minho even the maids are on leave then who is it without thinking twice I turNed around and pinned the person to the wall,you!

End pov. 

Yn:you!

Minho:ahh ,my head what are you doing. 

Yn:I been calling you in your room where we're you.

Minho:I went for some work.yah it hurts now leave me .

Yn:oh sorry .

Minho:but why you pinned me.

Yn:you came so silently so I thought you are one of the killers men.

Minho :aish I was just trying to scare you (blurted out).

Yn:wait what (glaring at minho).

Minho:oh shit (whispered)I messed up  (after realizing what he said).

Yn:your dead lee min ho! (Running behind him)come here.

Minho:no no Yn sorry. (Running).

A pov/

Running behind minho Yn tripped over minho and now Yn was on the top of minho. 

Yn:gottcha now where will you go.

Minho:yn (smirked).

Yn:why are you smirking huh ,seems like you lost your mind.

Minho :nope I think you didnt realised something

Yn:what are you (realised the position theyou really in)oh I am sorry.

Yn was about to get up but minho grabbed her wrist and pinned her under him now minho was at the top of Yn. 

Yn:w what are you doing.

Minho:why are you shuttering. 

Yn :who is shuttering I I am not shuttering. 

Minho:oh really.

Minho was about to say something but suddenly on of his guard came and yn took the advantage and pushed minho ,

Minho:you ar..