"You shouldn't let them saw your weakness, yana." I nodded at him and calm myself while he's embracing me.

After the emotional moment I gathered my men, and prepared for the battle of our lives.

As Cosa Nostra attacked us, we fouggt with everything we had. The streets were transformed into battlefield, with bullets flying in every corner and blood splattering.

I fought like there is no tomorrow. I want this war to end now.

"Yana," Someone called my name in earpiece. "The founder of Cosa Nostra, Don Giovanni and Donna Elvira..they are here" My breathe suddenly stops.

Nasa panganib sila kuya!

"Everyone, I trust in you that you can defeat the cosa nostra's underlings. I need to go to Crezia's place they are in danger." I announced.

Hiro looked at me in shocked at hinila ako papunta sa kotse.

"You can count on us, yana."

Hiro drove the car as fast as he can. "Hiro, bilisan mo. Baka kung ano na nangyari kela kuya." I said while panicking.

"Krane, are you still there?" I asked.

"Y-yana, they took them away." Fuck  mukhang sinaktan si Krane. "They are going to kill, y-yuhan." He said and cough really hard.

"Whe-where are..they?" I asked while trying myself not to cry hard.

Binanggit niya ang address kung saan idinala sila kuya ang after that I heard nothing but his heavy breathes.

"Until...my last breathe, I will serve you y-yuhan." Krane said that made me cried hard.

"NOOOOO!! Krane, wake up please. H-hindi pwede 'to. P-paano si k-kuya kapag nalaman niya na w-wala ka na?" I said while crying.

"Calm down, yanary. Hindi ka pwedeng mag padala sa emosyon mo ngayong malapit na tayo sa address na binigay ni K-krane." He said.

I tried calming myself down. I need to come back to my senses. I need to save Crezia and kuya Yuhan.

"Are you ready, yana?" Hiro asked.

I nodded at him at bumaba sa kotse. Tahimik ang paligid. Where did they hide my brother?

Not far from we are standing we heard shouts. "Crezia.." I said when I recognize the voice.

•••••

We were eating earlier when someone abduct us and dinala kami sa lugar na hindi ako familiar. Madilim dito.

"Y-yuhan," I called his name.

"I'm here, Crezia baby." I looked at my right side and I saw him with a sack on his head. "Don't worry, love. They won't hurt you."

My head furrowed because of what he said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He just shook his head and then someone open the door at binuhat ako mula sa upuan habang si Yuhan naman ay kinaladkad.

"Don't hold him that way!" I shouted at the men who's grabbing him. "BITIWAN NIYO SIYA, ANO BA?!" I shouted again at pinilit na kumawala sa hawak sa akin ng dalawang lalaki

Napapikit ako ng mata ng biglang tumama ang liwanag sa aking mukha.

"Let her sit here." The woman said.

She looks just like me.

"Remove the sack in his head." She commanded. Sinunod naman ito ng kalalakihan.

"Sino nag lagay ng pasasa mukha niya?!" I shouted habang nagpupumiglas sa hawak ng lalaki.

"Dear, you shouldn't be with him." Sabi ng babae.

"Sino kayo para utusan ako?" I shouted. He face suddenly showed sadness. "You hurt the father of my child!" I said and looked at Yuhan's face.

Umiling siya sa akin and made me stop talking.

The guy punched yuhan that made him lose his balance. "Noooo, don't hurt him!" I shouted habang patuloy siyang sinusuntok.

"Please, let him go! Tigilan mo yang ginagawa mo! Yuhaaaann!" I shouted while tears falls down from my eyes.

"Dear, he deserve that. He took you away from us, your parents." She said.

"No one deserves to be hurt! At hindi siya ang kumuha mula sa akin not even their organization!" I shouted.

"Calm down, Crezia. It's not good for our baby." Yuhan said habang duguan ang mukha.

"I'm sorry my daughter, but he should pay for what he just did." The guy he said.

He pulled the trigger towards Yuhan. "Yuhaaannn!" I shouted when I hear a gun shot.

"Yaaaana!" Hiro shouted back. I opened my eyes and saw Hiro together with the mafia police and my 'parents' they are now inside the car.

I went to yana whose lying coldly at the ground. "Y-yana?" I called her.

She slightly open her eyes. "I-i won't last any longer, c-crezia. I h-hope you'll take...care of my b-brother. Tell him that I-i love..him."

I cried while hugging her and let her go para makausap siya ni hiro pero hiro is nowhere to be found.

"H-how about h-hiro?" I asked.

"He'll find..an-another woman." She said and I saw tears in her eyes.

"I love you, yana. I'm sorry." I said at patuloy na umiyak habang yakap siya.

Wala na akong pake kung puro dugo na ang katawan ko all I want to be with her.

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted while letting my emotion out.

The medical team carry her. While, si yuhan naman ay ginagamot na nila.

"We need to bring them to the hospital." I nodded at the nurse at sumama sa loob ng sasakyan.

"Paano na si Hiro?" I asked again.

Nang makarating kami sa hospital ay inasikaso kaagad si yuhan at yana while chineck naman nila ako if okay lang ang baby.

*****
Unting push na lang matatapos ko na ito.