Ao'nung

A FEW DAYS AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

_____

THE metkayina

Ao'nung: yo @everyone there's these weird ass students supposedly moving here td
They're forest ppl

Rotxo: and what's wrong with that??

Nash'vi: fucking Everything.
What if they get in the way of smth and completely ruin it

Koro: fr

Tsireya: Brother, Nash and Koro i dont see why you can't just have a little bit of faith

Rotxo: EXACTLY!!!!!

Tsireya: and dad wants me, rotxo and nung to help them/ teach them

Ao'nung: Are You fucking serious.
Why us?

Tsireya: I think he said it was because their father is his friend from awhile ago, but they moved away or smth

Ao'nung: ok wtv

tsireya: all i ask of you is to be nice, I'll help all of them if I need, just please be nice

_____

Ao'nung pov!

I was in forth period, when I saw one of the new students. He was tall, but not taller than me, muscular in a way, but not at the same time. His hair was in braids, and he looked like he had lipstick, or even lipgloss on his lips. His tail was thin, and more moving than my own. There was a small tuft of fur on the tip of his tail, which, if I'm being honest, made him look cute.

I was lost in thought when he sat next to me, "hi!" He said, which I cringed over. "What do you want, freak?" Oops. Ugh why did I say that?!

I notice the smile on his face fade, and I felt an emotion I haven't felt in a really long time. Regret. Then, he just turned to his notebook, and opened to an empty page.

_____

Third person pov!

Ao'nung was walking through the halls, and to the cafeteria, when he got a notification from the group chat.

_____

System: rotxo has renamed "THE metkayina" to "4lifers 🤞🏽🤞🏽".
Rotxo has added "Lo'ak" to the group.

rotxo: this is lo'ak @everyone !!
He's new and I wanna show him around the school

Lo'ak: HII!

Tsireya: HI LO'AK🤗

Ao'nung: erm...
Why'd you add him bro

nash'vi: fr

Koro: hes pretty nice

Lo'ak: yh bros im nice
Can I add my brother?
He likes to be in every gc I am

Tsireya: have I met him?

Rotxo: ^^^^

Lo'ak: he's the obviously gay one

System: Ao'nung is typing...
Ao'nung has stopped typing.
Ao'nung has gone offline.

_____

Ao'nung pov!

I close my phone as I approached the cafeteria, seeing 3 unknown figures sitting with my friend and sister. One looked nervous, another didn't care, and the final one, they seemed to be flirting with my sister! I walked over to them, and sat between rotxo and the kid I saw earlier, he gave me a mean and dirty look. This time, I felt sorry run through my body before looking away.

"So reya, care to introduce me to everyone?" I whisper, just barely loud enough for her to hear. "Yeah! Um.."

_____

THIRD PERSON POV!!!

Tsireya gently slapped the table to get everyone's attention sitting at that table. "Kiri, Lo'ak and Neteyam, this is Ao'nung! He's the captain of the swim team and a player on the basketball team here!" Neteyam rolled his eyes, as if he was annoyed by something, "what?" Ao'nung heard the youngest ask, before they began whispering some stuff inaudible. "And Ao'nung, that is Kiri, he is Lo'ak, and that one is Neteyam!" Tsireya pointed at each one as she spoke, 'so that's the one rotxo added..' Ao'nung thought.
_____
Third person, a few hours later and at home)

Ao'nung was listening to music and finishing some homework, when he heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in!" He called, setting his pencil down, and setting his headphones around his neck.

Tsireya walked in, "Ao'nung tonowari'itan." Oh no, full name. "Yes dear sister?" Ao'nung's voice was shaky of slight fear. "Why did I get told you called Neteyam a FREAK?!" She shouted, Ao'nung's ears flickered down. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm actually sor-"

"I didn't ask for an apology, I asked why you'd say that! All I ask of you is to behave!" Tsireya's tone was disappointed. "I don't know why I did it, but it won't happen again!" Ao'nung spoke.

"If it does happen again, I'm telling mom and dad!" Tsireya threatened, Ao'nung shook his head slowly. "It won't happen rey, don't worry," Ao'nung reassured and picked up his pencil again.

"Ao'nung's doing homework? That's weird, are you feeling alright!?" The younger sister teases, Ao'nung laughs.

______

I LOVE SIBLING DUOS SM