Koro

Third person pov!

Koro had walked out of the room to get some sort of medicine for Nash'vi, after rotxo had finished blaming him for every inconvenience that day. He was familiar with Nash'vi's house and where he kept things, because he was there a lot. Nash'vi was his best friend since childhood, so they were around each other a lot.

_____

Koro found some medicine, and made some soup for Nash'vi, but when he walked back into the room, he was sleeping! Rotxo was just on his phone, not wanting anything to do with whatever was going on. Koro wanted to wake Nash'vi up, but he looked so peaceful, Koro just couldn't. So, he took a picture. Yes, a fucking picture of him sleeping. Then, he woke him up.

(The pic but imagine it's Nash'vi lmao)

"Nash.. wake up," said Koro, gently shaking Nash'vi awake. Nash'vi just rolled around, specifically away from Koro. "I got you medicine, and soup!" Nash'vi sat up slowly.

"I'm not hungry.." his voice was scratchy and low. He then cleared his voice, repeating what he'd said. "And I feel fine," now, his voice sounded stuffy. Like how someone would sound when having a cold.

"C'mon, I'll force you to eat if you don't want to." Koro said, placing the bowl of soup on Nash'vi's bedside table. "You have to eat, or you won't feel better!" Koro said as he sat next to Nash'vi on his bed.

"I already told you, I feel-" Nash'vi sneezed, "I feel fine!" He ignored the fact that he just sneezed.

Koro laughed, "you literally just sneezed, I've NEVER EVER seen you sneeze," he spoke, "and your ears are droopier than usual, you definitely don't feel fine." Koro added, placing his hand on Nash'vi's shoulder.

Nash'vi just nodded, "but I don't wanna eat!" He said, sounding like a child.

"Okay, maybe I won't force you to eat, just eat at some point, okay?" Koro hugged Nash'vi, "I'll go get you a drink," Koro pulled away from Nash'vi and walked to the kitchen.

_____

Koro walked back in, and Nash was playing Mario kart with rotxo. "BRO YOU'RE SO BAD WHAT THE FUCK!?" Shouted rotxo, "NO IM NOT! YOU'RE JUST REALLY GOOD!" Nash'vi shouted back.

"Um..? Nash'vi, i Said to get rest.." Koro said, in a somewhat threatening tone. "I know but I got bored!" Nash'vi argued, to which Koro rolled his eyes. "After 5 minutes? You were laying in bed, not even wanting to get up-"

"Okay I get it!" Nash'vi put the controller down and stood up, then he stretched his arms. Koro handed him a drink, and a pill, which Nash'vi took both.

Then, Koro decided to text their group chat.

_____

THE metkayina

Koro: me n ro r at Nash's Place for today
He's like pretty sick

Tsireya: Aw :( Tell him i Hope he feels better!

Ao'nung: he's still in the gc dumbass

_____

Nash'vi lie down after taking the medicine, Koro on the floor beside him. "Why do you care so much?" Nash'vi asked, completely random, "I said I'd be fine, and that you didn't need to be here."

"Because your our friend! We're supposed to care!" Rotxo said, Koro nodded in agreement. "Yeah! You're our friend, why wouldn't we care?!" "I literally said you didn't have to be here." Nash'vi's tone quickly changed to an "are you serious" tone, rather than curious.

"But like, we know you better than yourself sometimes, you could be lying to yourself and we'd know it was a lie," Koro added to what rotxo had said.

"I guess that makes sense.. not really but I guess so," Nash'vi said, making the other two laugh. "I really do love you guys, you know that?" Once again, this was really random. "Awh, Nash!" Koro climbed onto the bed with Nash'vi and hugged him, Rotxo did the same.