Nash'vi

Nash'vi pov

I woke up in my bed, and my head hurt like hell. I'd had a hangover from the previous night. I groaned as my head ached and I threw my hand beside me to grab my phone, wanting to check the time. Today was Monday, I had school. And it was already 7:48 am, there's no way I'm getting to school in time. I placed my hand on my head and to my surprise, my head felt warmer than usual. I sighed, and opened a group chat that had most of my friends in it.

_____

THE metkayina

Nash: I'm not feeling good today so I won't be at school💔

Tsireya: Aw, okay, I'll take notes for ya
Hope you get better 🤗

Ao'nung: I told you not to lick the playground slides
Smh🙄

Rotxo: Alr Bro! I'll bring some yovo fruit after school 💪🏽

Koro: do you need me to come over? I can do what ever you need

Nash: thank you all, but Koro it's not that bad I think I just have a fever
I'll be ok

Koro: probably Yh but I just wanna make sure, yk
You don't get sick often so idk if your immune system will fight it good or not

Nash: yeah yeah wtv I'll be fine 🙄

_____

third person pov!

Nash'vi was definitely worse than what he'd thought, he couldn't gather the strength to even eat anything. He thought about calling rotxo, or Koro, or both, but he knew they were both at school and Koro would tease him about being wrong. So he didn't call either of them. Suddenly, his stomach felt as if it were swirling, along with the world. He was clueless of the situation and just sat on the floor. Then, he threw up. ON THE FLOOR. "Ah fuck." He cursed as he stood up, and went to the toilet.

_____

THE metkayina

Nash'vi: ugh i just threw up.
What do I do

Koro: WHAT?! I'm omw with rotxo

Rotxo: I DIDNT AGREE TO THIS FYM.

Tsireya: Aw im sorry booka pooka💔

Ao'nung: ...
I TOLD YO ASS NOT TO LICK THE PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT

______

Nash'vi pov!

I laughed as i read Ao'nung's text, sometimes I should listen to him. Now, i lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, with my hands on my stomach. Randomly, there was a series of knocks at my door. I got up and walked to the door, opening it, in front of me stood Koro and Rotxo.

Koro looked as if he was studying me for a few seconds. "Nash, you look terrible.." he finally stated as he hugged me. I was confused, i thought I looked hot, like always.

"What do you mean?" I ask, completely confused. Meanwhile, Rotxo just stood by, watching, until he welcomed himself into my room. Koro pulled away from the hug, "you're pale, your hair's a mess.. *you're* just a mess," Koro concluded, while I was still confused. Sure, I hadn't looked at myself today, but I didn't think I looked bad. "Just- just go get some rest, I'll be here if you need anything." Koro pushed me further into my room. I sat on my bed as Rotxo was on some random chair I use for studying and other things, Koro just sat on the floor.

"Bro do you have cheeto puffs?" Asked rotxo. "Yeah, but where's my yovo fruit?!" Nash'vi asked, seemingly teasing rotxo. "Listen, I was dragged into this so I wasn't prepared! I would have brought some but Koro dragged me here. BY THE EAR!" Rotxo folded his arms angrily at Koro, who grinned.

"I was gonna take notes for you, but Koro dragged me here." Rotxo added, "if Koro would've just gave me some time I would've been alright, and you'd have the notes and homework stuff." Rotxo blamed Koro and seemed upset.
——————
Nash'vi's room!!

——————Nash'vi's room!!