party

we pulled up to the skate park and shi was live. the music was real loud and there were people everywhere. everyone got their boards from the trunk and scattered around. i would've went with ru, but ray called me over.
"i want you to meet the guys hosting this party. you don't really have a choice because i told them about you already and they're interested in what you can do."
awh sheit. i'm not really good at talking to people. and this MF know that. but i'm gonna try.

"hey, this is the girl i was tellin you guys about. her name is maeve."
"nice to meet you maeve." one of the guys said.
"are you single?" another guy said.
"no."
"get her out of my sight." he replied.
"excuse me? you know what that's fine. the rest of you guys seem cool but i'm not bout to hang wit a nigga that likes to prey on girls 5 years younger than him." i said, aggressively tapping that guy on his chest. then, i walked away before anything else could come out of my mouth. before i could look up, i bumped into someone. that someone being ruben.
"hey love, are you okay?" he asked me.
"no, some dude had me fucked up."
"where? i'll go-"
"no it's okay. i already talked to him."
"okay. come over here. i wanna talk privately."

we walked to an alley way where no one could see us. i didn't know what we were doing here. suddenly he took my hands and put them together with his.
"maeve. ever since that day you came into the shop, i couldn't control myself. i wanted to know you better than you know yourself. i wanted to be your boyfriend, your man, your heart. i want these feelings to be mutual because i'd hate to look obsessed over something that isn't mine." i never thought this day would come.
"the feelings have been mutual, but when we started talking, i had no idea if you had felt the same way i did. ruben every time i would turn down a guy because of you, i just hoped that i wasn't embarrassing myself for someone that wouldn't do the same. telling me your feeling is something that i was hoping would come. it was just a matter of time." he smiled, one that was sincere and true. i took my hands away from his and put them on his face. i gave him a big kiss, and a small one on his cheek. we then decided to go back before there was any assuming.

"where did you guys go?" stevie said, running to us.
"we had to talk, what happened to your eye." i said looking closer at it. he was like a little brother to me, so i was really worried about how was purple.
"some guys beat me up because they liked estee and they saw her taking care of me. my mom asks her to take care of me because she's always going out. it's nothing to be weird about." ( ion like what they did in the movie, so they have a sister brother bond.)
"where are they?" asked ruben. stevie pointed to where estee was. i was partly still in a bad mood, so finding out what happened to stevie enraged me.

flashback
"why must i get revenge?" she asked the man one day.
"you must have your revenge because that person will continue to do bad things to others. that bully will walk the streets not learning a lesson. do you want that?"
"no sir."
"okay. continue. you must practice because you will battle the others tomorrow."

- well, what do y'all think about the flashback? are we excited? anyway, LOVE YALL 💕
(thanks again for 2k reads, like wha 😝)