courthouse

(the picture up there is your house and the picture down there is your room, pretend it's not a lil messy)

(this is on a wall in ur room, and pretend they all have wheels)

i dropped off my clothes at home and headed to the courthouse . it wasn't far at all .
like 8 mins later, i made it there and i stuffed all my belongings in my fanny pack . i was skating around for a little until i heard my name .

"hey maeve ." i turned around to see ruben . he had a really nice face shape and smile . my lawd, is he fine . 😩😩
"hey ruben, good to see you ." i said giving him a smile .
"yea, you too . the guys are over there if you wanna go see them ." he said pointing to the group . i nodded and followed him over there . as we got over there, i noticed a younger boy sitting on his skateboard .

"hey y'all ." waving to them .
"hey maeve ." fuckshit grinned .
"wsp mae ." ray said . fourth grade just waved at me .
"nun really, i just got here actually ." smiling at the nickname he gave me .
"coo . how long you been skating ?" ray said looking up at me .
"a few years now, maybe like four ?" i said thinking about it . he nodded at my response and started to talk to the little boy .
"oh my bad, maeve this is sunburn, stevie this is maeve ." ray introduced me . i took out my hand to dab him up, and he shook it . i laughed at what he did and said,
"nice to meet you sunburn ." he looked at me and said the same .
"y'all tryna skate ?" fuckshit said outta nowhere .
we all agreed and skated around . ray told me that he was gonna with fuckshit and that stevie could come with us . i agreed, thinking about how i could help stevie . as we were somewhat skating, i noticed that ruben's face turned from a grin to a frown . ion know why, but i shook it off . then i noticed stevie wasn't beside me, but far behind me . i stopped and skated back to him . i gave him some tips on how to just ride on the skateboard and he learned quickly .

"yes stevie, you got it . i'll help you some more later if you'd like ." he nodded and skated away while shaking . i laughed at him and shook my head .
ruben skated to me and said he wanted to race with me . i agreed for the fun of it . i didn't really care if i won or lost .

"so we just gon skate around the courthouse and shi and whoever makes it back here wins ." he explained . i nodded at his words and did a thumbs up . we had ray start the race for us .
"okay y'all ready ?" he said looking at both of us . we nodded our heads and got into position .
"aight, 3...2...1... GO !" we both took off . he was in front of me at first, but with a little help of the ramp i sped past him . when i passed him, i shrugged my shoulders and continued . he did that tongue thing and smiled right after . y'all know what i'm talking bout . i was doing simple little tricks on my board until someone ruined my peace and said 5-0 . i saw ruben grab his board and started running after me . he was running a little bit slow, so i grabbed his hand and started running a bit faster . i saw an alley, so we ran through there and hid behind a garbage bin . the officers ran past the alleyway, but we stayed there for another min just incase . i held my heart and caught my breath . ruben took off his beanie and put his hands through his hair . he put it right back on and looked towards me to see me already looking at him .
"i know, i'm finer than a mf ." he then did a few poses and i took out my phone to take pictures of him .