✿~2

First day of senior year of school from summer vacation.

Louis' pov

"Mum I'll be fine you worry too much." I said to mum who have been stressing me out since we pulled up to the school.

Is our first day back from summer break and she making feel worse. I don't need that definitely not the second I'm about to walk in there.

"Sorry love just concerned that all." She said.

"I know but please just relax for me." I told her to make her feel better.

She nodded her give her a kiss and walked away from the car up into the school.

There people all in the hallways with friends talking about what they did during the break. They are not paying no attention to me but that's okay I don't give a fuck about these people either.

Just my friends; Niall, Liam and Zayn. They are my only friends here. And my boyfriend Harry.

I looked at phone where my locker number is. I walked to my locker putting the combinations in. And as I was about to put my things in. I see Niall running up to me and hugged like his life was on the line.

 I see Niall running up to me and hugged like his life was on the line

"Niall I can't breathe." I said as I was slowly suffocating.

"Oh sorry Lou." He said letting go of me and putting his bag in his locker.

"So how was your summer?" He asked me.

"Oh just hanging out with Harry." I blushed.

"Ah that's things are going well for you guys." He said happily.

My friends are very supportive about my relationship with Harry. They make happy knowing that they are 100% behind me.

"Haven't he not texted you yet?" He asked.

I looked at phone to see if Harry did texted me but still nothing.

"Oh there he is he just walked in." He said looking at the door where Harry walked in. But walked right by me like I wasn't here.

"Wired? Are you sure things are alright?" He asked with skeptic.

"Yea but just stay here I'll be back." Niall nodded and I walked up to Harry.

"Hi Harry why didn't you text me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" He asked me if I'm a stranger.

Omg is my worst fear coming true?