You love me?

I had completely forgot that I fell asleep on the phone to Wes, waking up to the sound of light breathing and an occasional snore wasn't the worst. If anything It was nice to know that someone was there If anything happened.

-

-

-

And now we've ended up in the Meeks-Martin household for some sort of interrogation? To be completely honest I wish I knew what was going on and why Dewey Riley was in the same room with us. I took a seat beside Wes and whispered in his ear, "Do you know why we're here?" and to my question he just brushes it off. Great. If we're back in the no talking zone then my best bet was to just not say anything at all... We're all sitting quietly while Sam says, "I've asked Mindy to call you all here because there's something I need to tell you."

-

-

-

"How does that even work? Billy Loomis?" I questioned her and she looked at me nodding, "I know, I know it's crazy, but that's the reason I left. I was scared" she was being brutally honest and I believe her. "So are you saying that one of us is the killer?" Chad intervenes looking around the room but mainly at Sam. "Why does it have to be us? What if it's Dewey here." Wes looked at Dewey who just narrowed his eyes at him as if Wes was crazy. "What's my motive?" Dewey questions further, I looked between the two and just said, "I mean your wife did dump you and Gale's like super famous" It just came out of me. To be honest I don't really think that it's Dewey. This might sound crazy, but what if it's Wes? No. It couldn't be. He'd never hurt Tara, but what if he got sick of her not reciprocating his feelings and went completely off the rails and decided to hurt her like she hurt him by not returning any of his affections.

-

-

-

"Oh my God he's making a requel." Mindy shouts and begins to pace around the room, "All the original stab fans are annoyed about stab 8 because they say that it pissed on their childhood" I looked beside me to see Wes completely zoning out, "Hey is everything okay?" I whispered. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be." He shrugged me off, "Maybe because you're acting weird, gosh Wes what is up with you?" I practically shouted and the whole room went into a pause for a minute. I coughed and looked up to Mindy, "Sorry, uh keep going." I got up and stormed out of the room and Wes called out to me as I walked out.

-

-

-

"Scarlett wait up." I kept going and pretended like I didn't hear him. "Scarlett let me just speak okay." I stopped and turned around looking in the eyes of someone who could potentially be a murdered. "I- I'm sorry" he shouted and I just crossed my arms while he kept getting closer. We were practically causing a scene in Mindy's driveway. "Tell me what's going on Wes." I say in a monotoned voice not letting any emotion show. "No you tell me what's going o-" "Me? tell you whats going on?" I rolled my eyes but decided. Fuck It. "I don't know what's been going on with you recently. I get it, the love of your life's just been stabbed. ALMOST TO DEATH. And instead of accepting the fact that I'm trying to comfort you, you just keep pushing me back. I love you Wes, but I can't stick around you If I know you aren't even gonna act as if I'm a human being." "You love me?" He asks his eyes widening and his smile fading... shocker. "Fuck, Wes I've been IN love with you for years but you've just been too busy chasing Tara to even notice." and before I could say another word he was right in front of me.

-

-

-

I could feel two hands wrapping around my face and Wes' breath on my forehead. "Shut up" He said. Before finally closing the distance between us. Our lips fitting together like missing puzzle pieces, my hands wrapped around his neck, deepening our kiss. It was as if years of tension had been lifted off my shoulders. Tension I'd never knew he'd felt too...

A/N: And tension that's also gonna die