What I wanted to say...

Lying on my back with music on whilst soft rain pours at the window has always helped when I can't turn my mind off. I know everyone else is out at our normal spot but I just didn't feel like going, especially with everything going on and the fact that the killer might even be ghostface My whole body shot up from my position and the only thing I could scream was "FUCK!" luckily no one was home to hear me, though I doubt my drunken excuse for a dad would really care. If im not with everyone else right now... does that make me a suspect?

-

-

-

It was 3 in the morning and I still couldn't fall asleep so I did the only thing I could think of. I called Wes Hicks. "Please pick up" I rocked back and forth on my bed until I heard a sign of life through the phone speaker. "Oh thank God you picked up" I mumbled to myself "Is everything okay, Scar?" He questioned and I really just wanted to say,"No I'm not okay, our friend has just been stabbed and ghostface is back. And now that you're even more worried about Tara I know that I won't actually have a chance in hell of being with you and I've loved you for years... But you've never loved me back" That's what I wanted to say but instead this is what comes out, "I'm sorry If I woke you I just can't sleep with everything going on and you're the only other person that I'd feel comfortable calling at night." Smooth Scarlett. You've really fucked it this time.

"You know you can call me for anything" His voice is so soft and reassuring... "Y-yeah" I mutter through the phone "If it helps, I haven't slept since I found Tara" the way you can feel someone else's hurt just from their tone makes you want to comfort them. "I'm so glad she's alive and now that Sam's back, she'll have more company." I try make the conversation more positive by mentioning Sam. "Yeah but, what's the deal with that Richie dude?" He asks me and I think about it for a moment. "I'm sure it's nothing, he's a bit weird but as long as Sam thinks he's okay then I'm sure he's fine" He laughs a bit at my response, causing a smile to light up my face. "As long as it's a safe environment then that's all that matters right?"...

-

-

-

And we talked until we both fell asleep on the phone to each other... And you know the deal with horrors... Never split up...

A/N: Another short chapter my loves <3