Chapter 2: Failure

Chapter 2: Failure.

Note: It seems that you doods are really liking this story and I got to say, I also really like this story because it's one of the few stories me and my co author are actively doing together because we like to write a rough draft before we get into the cheese and grits into it.

It's how we do things and it's something I prefer to do as well but I should explain what kind of breathing style Izuku will use.

It's a unique custom made breathing style that is called Space Breathing, the idea that I got this from originally was stated to be a style that predated Sun Breathing, which would seem incredibly unique and would add to the lore on HOW Sun breathing was first made because it would make sense, Space and Time are styles that are always seen as the first elements of creation, Sun Descending Space would make extreme sense.

Space Breathing is formed from the Kofun Period(250AD) which is over a 1000 Years before Sun Breathing was created! I'm adding this to the overall lore and if you don't like it then lick my Log Cutter.

And how does Izuku get to learn Space Breathing? Well the information will still be preserved when he learns it, I mean obviously the first Yoriichi would preserve the information for all to learn if they are worthy of it.

The visual design of space breathing will be a surge of purplish energy with sparkles emanating from it which is supposed to mimic the design of the celestial body and stars of space.

The idea of Space Breathing is not my idea because I originally pulled together a breathing style called Eclipse Breathing but I didn't think that style would fit with this particular story which henceforth, I'm using Space Breathing.

Also another aspect I'm including is that the slayers do in fact produce visual effects of their attacks because I felt cheated when I heard that these slayers don't produce them because it would've been absolutely amazing for people to see Tanjiro conjure forth water from his weapon and such.

Anyway, this story is made by me and my co author @UnlimitedBlades and is beta read by my boy @ZergPsycho

——

It's been about 4 Years since Izuku had met Shinobu Kochou and the two have begun to see each other in a more romantic light which really brightened both of their moods.

They begun to meet each other for the next two years at that same park, at the same bench at every Friday at 5pm exactly and it worked for the two of them as they usually don't have any plans at the time unless something came up and would inform the other a day prior to keep them appraised.

However in the middle of year two, Shinobu introduced Kanao Kochou to Izuku one day at the park and gentle Flower Breathing Girl had immediately glomped on the greenette stating that her little sister had good taste in men and commented that if he was just 18 then she wouldn't mind taking a shine towards him.

Izuku at the time was blushing heavily and was steaming from his ears yet Shinobu exclaimed that Izuku was going to be her husband and she can steal another man from someone else as she pulled the breathing trainee away from her older sisters grasp and hugged him protectively with a fierce look.

Kanao smiled at this and stated that she won't steal away her little sister's first boyfriend and wished them all the luck before walking away humming to herself.

Izuku still was blushing deeply as his head was pushed deeper into Shinobu's growing chest and asked if she could let him go.

It was a hilarious shenanigan and the two still reminisced about that day however one day at the park, at the same place where Izuku and Shinobu would meet.