Graysosaurus<3

The geography grade on edupage arrived.
How many points do you have?
You go first
Say it
Em
Where are you
Hello
Ignorance?
emilyyyyy
emilyyyyy
hellooooo
what is your grade
don't ignore me Em
Em...

i'm here i'm here
peace Gray
I didn't ignore you, I just came home a while ago

You could write on the way...
it doesn't matter... now tell me your grade

you first

no, I asked first

shush shush, speak otherwise I won't say it...

emilyyy

graysonnnn

oh come onnn

"oh come on" what, i won't say it, unless you are the first

hey don't leave the chat...Em
Emily...
I have 19.5/20
satisfied? Now you

I have 20/20
and yes, I'm satisfied now

you bitch, you have half a point more than me

yeah, I'm the best

Do we have any tests or homework tomorrow?

I don't thing so
Btw, the day after tomorrow is the director's day off, don't you want to go to the cinema?

I will find out with my parents, and would it be just the two of us?

I hope so because that's exactly what I thought

"Good morning princess, so how about the cinema tomorrow? are you going?"
Grayson just came to our bench and threw his bag on the ground and sat down next to me all sweaty from the long journey.
"Mom said that I can go exceptionally, and I wanted to ask, wouldn't Freya or Denissa also come with us?" I furrowed my brows and looked at Grayson's face in confusion. I sat down better and raised an inquisitive voice. "Why don't we go just the two of us?"
"Where are you two going? Do you have a date?" Grayson's "friend" Thomas, who always has "perfect notes" on everything, jumped onto our bench. I just sighed and quietly rolled my eyes. Grayson immediately began to defend himself. Which hurt me slightly, although we don't have a date, but he denied it quite cruelly.
"It's not a date, we just want to go to the movies during our free time."
"So a date." Thomas kept digging into it. "It's not a date, we want Fraya to come with us." Thomas laughed and patted Grayson on the shoulder and left. It was weird. I was hurt by Grayson's reaction. Enough. "Why is Fraya coming too?"
"Do you mind?"
This time I really felt hurt. "I thought it was just us, as friends."
Grayson kept looking at me and pretended that he didn't care at all that he hurt me. "I would feel more comfortable if she went too, but she doesn't have to if it bothers you so much."
His approach pissed me off so I stood up and whispered to him. "You know what? Fuck it Grayson, I'm going to see her and invite her so you don't feel uncomfortable WITH ME." I gave him my middle finger and followed Freya. "Hey Fray, wanna go to the movies with me and Grayson tomorrow to see the new Shazam?"
Fraya smiled warmly and agreed. "Sure, I'll just let mom know."
I sat back down next to Grayson and told him quietly again. "Done, Fraya is coming with us, "buddy" to make you feel better." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him a little. I didn't want to be so mean, but it really hurt me how he behaved.

The last lesson, art. Long and boring. I didn't hang out with Grayson even though he tried to communicate, but I always left. Now I had no choice but to stay put. "Shh...Em." Grayson handed me a folded piece of paper and went back to painting. He must be allowed to draw beautifully. I didn't want to look at the paper, but I couldn't. I unfolded the piece of paper and it said: Come home with me today, we'll talk privately.
I turned the paper to the other side and wrote: Fine, but we will talk like people, not your answers like "I don't know" "maybe".

"Soooo, speak up, you have the floor."
Grayson straightened up a bit and his breath quickened slightly. He looked stressed. "Peace Gray I don't bite." He didn't relax much, but he started talking. "You know, I didn't want to go to the cinema with just you because I didn't want everyone talking about it in class." It took me a bit by surprise. I didn't say anything and preferred to just continue walking beside him and let him continue. "I don't like it when Thomas or Sean or whoever keeps talking about us being a good match and having all kinds of insinuations and stuff."
I wanted to laugh at the stupidity, but at the same time I understood it. I watched as he tried to look unstressed. "Gray, just ignore them, you can, they're just demented. They're not worth it."
"It's hard, you know how hard it was for me when they made fun of me since kindergarten that I was one of the girls? And now that it's finally almost over they started making fun of the fact that I'm "dating my best friend"."
I was sorry that they had been doing this to him since kindergarten. It must have been difficult for his self-esteem. "You're right Gray, I don't know what it was like, but you're not in kindergarten anymore, when they make fun of it, just laugh, you know it's not true and that's important. If they want to act like kids, let them act." Grayson took a deep breath and processed what I told him in his head. We were already halfway to his house and it was really warm. That didn't help him feel comfortable in this conversation.
"I know, it's stupid, but I really don't like it when they make fun of it."
"Don't worry Grayson, it's not stupid at all, you just have to learn to let it go."
"Then let's go to the cinema with Fraya too, if it helps you feel better. Now that I know the reason." We were almost at his house, it was easy to recognize. Dogs were barking, modern wealthy houses and cars were everywhere. It was clear. "Do I look so terrible that you don't even want to go on that date with me?" I said it as a joke to lighten the mood a bit. "I didn't say that."
"Great, I'll be alone forever because no one will ask me out." I loved such sarcastic lines. The sarcasm was mostly understandable. "You won't be alone forever, I'd like to ask you out on date, but when we're older, maybe in eight-ninth grade."

I stopped. I didn't expect him to say something like that at all. I expected anything but this. I looked at him and smiled at what he said a second ago. "So you like me a little?" When I said a little bit, I raised my voice slightly to make it clear that I meant the word ironically. "Maybe I like you, but just a little." He did the same, showing the gap between his fingers. I laughed a little. The whole thing was adorable. "I'm going home and you go Em and be careful." I turned back to him and stopped him. "Wait wait, you forgot the hug." Gray playfully rolled his eyes and came over to me. I hugged him around the neck like always and he around my waist, maybe it looked a little weird but this was the best way to hug. As we slowly moved away, I thought about whether I should do it or not. I made. I gave him a kiss on the cheek but it was so close to his lips that if I moved a millimeter we would kiss. When we pulled away I grinned at him and started walking down the road home.
I gave him one last nod and shouted after him. "I'm waiting for a date sweetie."