Dance of the Ghost Girl - Part 2

The next morning...

Daphney hoped no one would notice.

Daphney and Angel Dust returned to the hotel even they saw Vaggie and Charlie were waiting for them to come inside, Vaggie walks towards her and puts her two hands on Daphney's shoulders even she saw Vaggie's expression was worried too

Vaggie: "Daphney! Where were you!? Me, Charlie and the others were looking for you in the hotel but you were not here! Where did you go!?" Vaggie said to Daphney as Angel was trying to avoid her.

Daphney: "Relax, Vaggie. I'm okay even Angel Dust saved me from those shark demons too," She said her as she was really glad, I was okay.

Then they started to shout at Angel Dust because of what he did, even he's going to cause problem for the hotel.

Daphney: "Oh! Vaggie, do you remember you talked about the powerful Demons in Hell? The Overlord...?" She asked Vaggie as she was confuse now.

Vaggie: "Yeah? What about them?" Vaggie asks as Daphney got really nervous even Angel Dust was nervous too.

Daphney: "I accounted, one of those powerful Demons and his name is Valentino even that is Angel Dust's boss...," Daphney said to Vaggie as she, Charlie and the others were in shocked of, what she say to her.

This causes Charlie to freak out and Alastor

This causes Charlie to freak out and Alastor...he was still smiling but I feel like, he knows him even he was really angry to hear his name behind the smile.

Vaggie: "What?! Angel! What have you done! Y/N is in big trouble if, Valentino finds out about her!" She said in anger as Daphney got scared of her.

Daphney: "Don't worry. As Long Daphney stays here so we don't have a problem," Vaggie said as she tries to relax but Daphney broke the silence again.

"Daphney: "But Vaggie...Valentino give me his address to his studio even he wants me to meet him there too" she said to Vaggie as she was prepared to explode again.

Charlie: "Vaggie! You need to calm down! We need to find a way to avoid him so he doesn't see Daphney again," Charlie said to her as Vaggie calm down now.