The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 2

Daphney had a feeling that she won't like this. The commercial cuts to a Demon Guy wearing an Ohio sports jersey, giving a testimonial, while Blitzo holds a cardboard sign in frame that reads 'Some guy who hired us!!'

Demon Guy: "After lovingly killing my wife for *In Demonic voice* fucking a deliveryman, *Normal voice* you can imagine my surprise when I wound up here, after the state of Ohio killed me! I really wish I could stick it to that *In Demonic voice* yappy jogger
*Normal voice* who saw me hiding the body!"

Blitzo is speaking to the camera and holding a grimoire, while Moxxie and Millie are arranging lit candles on the floor in a pentagram. While he speaks, his eyes narrow as he does a magical gesture with her hand and a flaming portal appears on the floor. Moxxie and Millie run off in surprise. He tosses the grimoire aways as he walks up to the portal.

Blitzo: (To camera) "Well, luckily for you. Thanks to our company's special access to the living world, we can help you take care of your unfinished business by taking out anyone who screwed you over when you were alive!" *Falls backwards into the portal*

The scene transitions to a person with their arms crossed and a thought bubble appears depicting another person being crossed out as the commercial jingle plays in the background.

The scene cuts back to the boardroom. Millie and Moxie are sitting across from Loona, who has her feet up and is watching a video on her phone of Moxxie getting hurt.

Daphney: "You guys killed a kid!?"

Moxxie: "I'd like to go on record and say that incident was Loona's fault. Dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple."

Loona: *Not looking up* Oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie."

Moxxie: "YOU sit on—DO YOUR JOB!!"

Blitzo: "Hey, now. We don't blame our screwups on Loona, okay!?"

Blitzo hugs and nuzzles Loona, who snarls at her in response.

Blitzo: "She didn't do anything wrooooong~."

Daphney: "Yeah, it might've been the client's fault."

Blitzo: "Yeah, see? Daphney agrees with me. The client must have a shitty fucked up memory or something."

Moxxie: "Are you kidding me, sir? She's awful!"

Daphney: "How so?"

Moxxie: "Well..."

The scene cuts to a flashback of Loona at her desk, reading a magazine called 'Hellhound Monthly'. Her desk phone rings with the sound of a cute puppy barking as the ringtone. Loona answers.

Loona: *Not looking up* "Hello, I.M. P."

Millie: (On phone, panicked) Loona, I got stabbed!
Call Mox—."

Loona suddenly hangs up, disinterested in the conversation. Next, she is in Blitzo's office as he presents her with a gift.

Blitzo: "Happy Adoption Anniversary, Loonie! I got you a little somethin'."

Loona: "Is it a cure for syphilis?"

Blitzo: "I... Oh..."

Loona snatches the present and angrily slams it on the floor.