~ Hair Trouble ~

Alhaitham was minding his own business, reading as always on the sofa Kaveh picked out. He heard the water coming from the bathroom stop, and after a few minutes he hears a loud bang against the wall. The grey haired man turned around to see what the ruckus was, and there Kaveh was, brush in hand, and his messy, shoulder length, blonde hair dripping with water.

"Haitham!" Kaveh said as he approached the other man. Kaveh sat on the couch next to Alhaitham and shoved the brush infront of him. "Help me, please?" He asked.

Alhaitham's put down the book and took the brush from Kaveh's hands. "Turn around." Kaveh did as he was told and turned around so that his back was facing Alhaitham.

"It's still wet, shouldn't you dry it first?" Alhaitham asked before brushing his free hand through Kaveh's hair.

"Do I have to?" Kaveh pouts whilst turning around to face Alhaitham.

"Yes, you do. Your hair is vulnerable to damage when it's wet. So unless you want to lose all your beautiful blonde hair, I advise you to go and dry it before I brush it." Alhaitham lectures the blonde man. At hearing that, Kaveh quickly shut up, stood up and rushed to the bathroom. A little while later, Kaveh came back out and sat on the couch, once again his back facing Alhaitham.

"You're done?" Alhaitham looked up from his book. Kaveh nodded in agreement. So again, Alhaitham places the book down and picked up the red brush.

"I swear to the Dendro Archon Haitham, don't brush it to hard." Kaveh says before Alhaitham swoops the brush into Kaveh's hair gently, undoing any nots or tangles he has.

Half an hour later, Alhaitham is finally done. He does one last brush through Kaveh's hair with his hands. "Alright, I'm done." Alhaiham says, putting the brush on the living room table.

"Thank you Haitham!" Kaveh turns around and wraps his arms around Alhaitham. Alhaitham gives a covert smile as he also hugs Kaveh, bringing him closer by his waist.

"You're welcome Kaveh." Alhaitham strokes Kaveh's hair softly.

The blonde leans closer to Alhaitham and gives him a peck on the cheek. Kaveh pulls away. "My thank you gift to you."  He whispers lowly.  Alhaitham gives him a cheek kiss in return.

"No need to give me your-so-called gifts." The grey haired chuckled.

"Don't ask me for kisses then."  Kaveh pouts as he backs away.  He crosses his arms and looks away from Alhaitham.

Alhaitham sighed. "You're the one asking me for kisses."

Kaveh's eyes widen slightly at that.  He quickly turned to face Alhaitham, a small blush spreading across his face.  "You-!" Kaveh paused and looked away again. "Shut up."  He mumbled.

Alhaitham couldn't help but laugh at Kaveh.  "I'll cuddle with you for as long as you wish if you forgive me."  He said after he collected his cool.  Kaveh's eyes meet Alhaitham's again, his eyes sparkling at that.  Kaveh recomposed himself and smiled.

"You're forgiven!" The blonde replied as he scooted closer to Alhaitham.  He sat on his lap and got comfortable, wrapping his arms around one of Alhaitham's arms and leaning his head against Alhaitham's chest.  Alhaitham placed a kiss on Kaveh's head.

"We'll eat take-out tonight."  Alhaitham said as he picked his book back up, Kaveh reading it beneath him.