Theo reached out and grabbed my waist pulling me into him.

"Are you ok" he asks looking down at me

"Apart from nearly falling down the stairs yeah I'm fine" I say

"Come here" he bends down hinting for me to get on his back.

I jump onto his back and wrap my arms around him, he holds my dangling legs as he carries my down the stairs.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and Theo continues walking until we get to the door.

"Pure blood" I say

The door swings open and we enter the common room.

"Well you've learnt the password just wait until the end of the month when it changes,"

"Wait so it does actually change every month?"

"Yeah, cause I'm second year the Weasley twins broke into the common room and pranked all of Slytherin, so to ensure that doesn't happen again they changed it"

"Oh" I say

We make our way to the couches to see no one there

"Where are they" I ask

"If I'm to guess they are in your dorm or my dorm"

"Why would they be in one of our dorms?" I ask

"Cause me and molly are riddles they gave us the bigger dorms, so when there was an uneven number of girls to boys in Slytherin they put your brother in my dorm and that's how we became friends, but we usually hang out in your dorm cause it was just Molly so I have no clue where they are" Theo responds

"So who's dorm do we check first" I ask

"Let's check yours so we can put the books away"

"You do realise you can borrow that book until you finish it, actually any of my books you want to read you can I have to many and I've read all of them" I say to him

"Well Thankyou miss evergreen"

We make our way to my dorm with my still on Theo's back but no one was there, he placed me on my bed and put my book away.

He grabbed my hand to help me stand up and we slowly made our way over to his dorm - I only just realised I'm slowly walking and I've got a limp and I'm holding onto the Theo, it probably looks like he's railed me or I've shut myself.

We get out of the girls dormitory's and enter the boys dormitory's, we walk down a dark corridor before being met with a door, Theo takes out his key and opens the door, we are then met with Draco and Pansy on the floor sitting together, Molly and Blaise sitting together, Jake and Daphne on Jakes bed together, Enzo and Theodore on the floor sitting between the two beds together.

When we walk in I just stand there awkwardly not knowing where to sit.

"You can sit on my bed if you want" I hear a whisper in my ear i nod and walk over to Theo's bed while holding onto the Theo.

"So what where you guys laughing about in the courtyard?" Molly asks

"Allie got up and took a step without falling and stopped she did that again she then turned around and didn't fall so she thought she could walk and when she walked without taking a break she tripped and fell, like in the dorm" Theo said trying not to laugh.

"Oh ok" Molly said

"So Allie where did you get that jumper from?" Draco said looking at me

Before I could say anything my brother started