"Astro, you don't have to follow me. Go get your food," Keith said, seeing that Astro had followed him. Astro hesitated a bit.

"I want to walk and see what I'm going to eat, I'll order it myself", Kieth repeated so Astro walked separately to look for his own food. Keith looked at some of the 50 dishes on offer: the food was truly international, except for Thai food which there isn't but Keith had no doubts. Because he thought that Roman orders the food to be cooked according to the ethnicity of the people who work here, which definitely doesn't have Thai people. Keith immediately took a plate and picked up the food he wanted to eat. Then he saw a group of people in laboratory clothes entering the cafeteria. There was a bit of loud talking, but I don't know consider it unusual.

"Hey are you the new bodyguard? I've never seen your face" a tall young man walks in to say hello make people look and know who Keith is. Everyone was surprised and looked at the tall young man, Keith raised his eyebrows when he heard that. But before Keith could answer anything then the young man used his bare hands to eat a shrimp from Keith's plate.

"Oh delicious, thanks for trying it," said the young man. This time Keith's leaves came together slightly and looking the other way many people in the cafeteria were surprised and some were curious to know what Keith was going to do. but Astro came from the front.

"What are you planning to do, Ga Laz?" Astro asked sternly, because he remembered the captain's assistant well. And he sees that Laz took the food from Keith's plate and ate it.

"What's up Astro? I'm just saying hello to the new bodyguard," Laz replied nonchalantly.

"What the hell is this bodyguard? Is it mr. Keith, the boss's lover," Astro said, causing Laz to freeze and look at kieth with wide eyes. The others in the cafeteria were convinced that Keith was Roman's lover.

"Yes....The boss's an!ante?" Laz asked in a low voice, his face instantly vanishing.

"Okay Astro, he doesn't know, it's not his fault, but Laz, it's rude to pick food off someone else's plate. Don't do this to anyone else." Keith warned the other.

"Sorry Mr. Keith, I'll give you another plate," Keith could only look at him weakly.

"That's enough. Go eat your food. Astro will be eating the same plate of tempura as me," Keith said, before following Astro to the table that Astro had already told 2 other bodyguards to reserve the table. Laz was scolded by a friend who didn't know him and spoke up first. Some people thought that Keith would use his power to punish Las. But it turns out that Keith just gave him a warning. In addition to sitting at the table with Roman's bodyguards without being arrogant in fact, the 3 bodyguards want to sit and eat at separate tables but Keith forced them to sit together. Keith got up to bring more food. Because he was very hungry before the loud noises from the cafeteria could be heard, Keith, who was standing in the salad bar, turned to look, he saw that it was Roman and a group of bodyguards.

Many people shouted hello, but Roman waved to keep eating, he doesn't say hello before Roman walks over to Keith.

"Have you finished the meeting?" Keith asked, probably afraid to call Roman. But Keith wasn't planning on calling him anyway, so he didn't care.

"No, but I let everyone have lunch first," replied Roman, that in fact the meeting was scheduled to end at 2:00 pm, which normally Roman would end the meeting and then let everyone come to eat and then there will be snacks for eat during the meeting but today, Román suspended the meeting, to eat first, he surprised everyone too.

And the reason why Roman allowed everyone to take a lunch break first because he knew Keith had come to the cafeteria for lunch. So he will come to eat too, still shocking for everyone, because Román came to this cafeteria more than 5 times since it was built here normally, the chef sends the food separately to Román to his room.