"Well, you look boring. Humorless, did you know that? That you're not attractive at all. Looking at you is fine but after looking at you for a long time...um...it's better not to look," Keith said with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth. With this person, Keith doesn't need to make excuses or explain anything. He was just acting like the other person said he was.

"Oh, and if you think about yourself, that your friends always compliment you on how great you are but you don't really know whether I'm telling the truth or just flattering, am I right, Miss Jasmine?" Keith tossed it at the girl making Eddie look at her immediately.

"I never lied to you, Eddie I told you the truth about everything." Jasmine hurried to explain in a nervous voice. That Keith can see that the other person is blushing.

"I think you took the time to ask me. Go to the spa, get a scrub, get some facials," Keith said, rubbing his fingers against Eddie's face. Making Eddie gasp, because he can't say anything the confidence he had was gone just because of Keith's words.

"Wow, I'd rather go. Last night it was very morning when Irma was able to sleep, I'm very sleepy," Keith said as he immediately walked towards the elevator without caring about anything else. Eddie and Jasmine are standing there helplessly, because they didn't think they would be met with this kind of comment.

Knock Knock

Keith knocks on his bedroom door with Rogen. Because last night I didn't have the key. only for a moment Rogen opened the bedroom door.

"Come back, come in," Rogen said with a smile. Keith walked into the room to find Billy sitting there waiting for him.

"I'm curious to see you two," Keith joked to the two.

"Yes," Billy answered immediately. Keith chuckled slightly before going to pour water to drink.

"How was your night?", before talking about him. Keith then asked about last night's work.

"Billy almost put Q-tips in his ears as he led the two of them," Rogen said, smiling. Keith immediately looked at Billy.

"They talk a lot, he asked about you and Mr. Roman on the way. When I sat quietly and didn't answer anything, he kept shouting not only the boy, if father called this morning, he wants to talk to you, he wants to invite you to work together. Huh? Why don't you know what you're going to do?" said Billy. Keith smiled slightly. before sitting down on the couch across from Billy.

"His father approached me since last night. His son was waiting for me downstairs a moment ago," Keith told friends.

"Really, what did he do to you?" Rogen asked, worried for his friend.

"Rogen, you better ask if Keith did anything to that guy," Billy said, smiling because he knows people like Keith won't let anyone bully him easily.

"Uh, nothing just asked me a few questions," Keith replied.

"What question?" Rogen asked curiously.

"That's the same question you two were asking me," Keith replied, Billy and Rogen turning to look at each other slightly.

"Keith, I admit, I was surprised, last night Mr. Roman's people called me and told me that I work for you and I pay my time," Billy tells Keith about the night.

"So you accepted the money easily. In exchange for me?" Keith pretended to ask with a smile.

"Well, Mr. Román's people say that you and Mr. Román are close. Then Mr. Román will invite you to continue drinking. Then Rogen secretly sent me a message telling me that Mr. Román came to say hello. They also see each other intimate so I thought it wouldn't be a problem," Billy answered honestly. If he had evaluated the situation and realized that his friend and Roman had problems. I definitely wouldn't let my friend go with Roman . And when he got to see with his own eyes Roman's attitude towards his friend. He's sure Roman wouldn't take Keith to kill Curry.