The Nowhere Inn, Part II

Somewhat dubious consent because we use it against poor Connor that he's horny?

Connor's skin is retracting and re-covering his body uncontrollably while he lets his hands wander up your sides. You've seen that happen to androids before, but only when they had fatal malfunctions. Never before have you seen an android be so overwhelmed, so stimulated, so aroused, that some of his most basal code becomes impaired.

And the fact that it's because of you, that your mere presence is enough to cause Connor to lose control of his own programming, makes you dizzy with desire.

Panting, you stare at each other; you still straddling him, one hand pressed to the stab wound in his shoulder.

The both of you seem equally overwhelmed with how intense you react to each other. Your skin might not be retracting, but it sure feels like it's on fire. You wonder if this is happening because you are partially android. Or is he partially human? Is Connor that sentient?

Either way, you were right when you said it was stupid to send him after you. Whoever made that decision fucked up – bad. Because their best, most prestigious, most efficient android is currently desperate to create friction between his legs.

By now, you can feel his hard dick press against your thigh.

You scoot down a bit, until you can roughly palm his clothed cock. It makes him hiss, hands fisting the sheets.

"Who sent you?" You purr as you open his belt.

Connor does not reply, he just pants and glances down at you.

You slither your hand under his waistband until your fingertips ghost over his dick. It feels warm and fleshy, but firmer than a human's.

He curses when you rip his pants down to expose his dick and fully grab him. He looks so perfectly sculpted, so hard, so...you just have to taste him. Before you can even question what you're doing, you have him halfway down your throat.

"Oh, fuck!" Connor calls, hips jerking upwards.

You hum around his dick, slowly bobbing your head up and down, swirling your tongue around the tip now and then.

After a minute, you ask again: "Who sent you? Why is CyberLife looking for me?"

It even sounds like he tries to answer, but no coherent sounds leave his mouth.

You decide to raise the stakes; and let go of his dick for a moment. It makes Connor whine and look at you with puppy eyes.

"Oww." You mock him while you get off the bed to strip your lower half. "Do you need me to touch you, baby?"

"Yes." He immediately admits to your surprise.

"Say please." You order while you straddle him.

"Pl-" He chokes on his own breath when you tilts his dick up and tease your entrance with the tip.

"What was that?"

"Please."

You sink down on him. He's wide and stretches you deliciously. You stop, however, after the first inch – even though it's difficult for you.

"Tell me who sent you."

He shakes his head: "I can't, I can't."

You sink down another inch. Connor gasps.

"Come on, pretty boy. I know you want it."

"I do, but- but-" He sounds like he's about to cry.

Finding his eyes, you hold his gaze while you fully sink down. Mouth agape, you moan. He stuffs you completely, and you have to force your self to focus and say: "Tell me. Tell me and I'll move."

"I-"

You put your hand on the cut wound, slowly putting more and more weight on it.

It causes Connor's hips to buck up, but you instantly push him back down. He groans in desperation.

You decide that you were patient enough. You punch him in the hurt shoulder full force and yell: "WHO?"

It's Connor's breaking point: "The surgeons!"

"The surgeons?"

He nods frantically, looking up at you with wide eyes.

"I though you knew who the insider is. But you are, you," He has to take a deep breath, his LED-flickering wildly. "You are the insider, aren't you? They want," Connor swallows thickly. You purposefully clench around him.

"Oh, fuck. I- please, please fuck me." He pleads, trying to make your move back and forth.

"Keep talking."

"They want to patent the-, the procedure to create hybrids."

"They what!?" You shout.

"I- I promise that's all I know."

You narrow your eyes at him but ever so slightly start to roll your hips. It elicits a relieved sigh from him – and you.

Hands now propped up on his pectorals, you fasten the pace until you are quickly alternating between rolling and lifting your hips.

"Shit, fuck, I-" Connor suddenly grabs your wrists. You look him in the eyes. "Please. Please let me cum. I'll do anything. Anything you ask."

"Make me cum first then." You reply.

Quicker than you can blink, he flips you over and hoists one of your legs up on his shoulder. When he now starts to plow into you, you can quite literally feel him in your guts.

Connor gropes your chest, playing with your tits, before exploring more of the patchwork of human and android skin. It seems to do a lot for him. And for you...there is a strange intimacy to it. It also heightens all your senses and overwhelms your brain with input. After all, you get the human reaction to touch, but you also get the android reaction to it. It's similar, but different. One is more sensitive; one reacts stronger to Connor's android skin touching yours.

It is at that moment that you realize that a) since your accident you never took your shirt off during sex. And for some reason you just did it nonchalantly in front of an android. And b) that this is even more dangerous than you thought. Because it's intoxicating.

Connor's touch, his moans, his attention – it makes you feel high and-

You gasp. He was right.

"I never felt so alive." You breathe out, repeating his words back to him.

You thought you lost a sense of your 'aliveness' with all the parts of your body that had to be replaced by CyberLife. Now, however, you realize that you are more alive than ever.

Right now, with Connor tirelessly thrusting into you, circling your clit with his thumb, praises slipping past his lips- it's more alive than you ever felt before.

Your back arches as you feel your orgasm begin. Connor, of course, feels you tighten but tirelessly works against the resistance of your spasming walls.

You, however, hold your orgasm off for just a moment longer. Just long enough for you to clasp his face and pull him in for a kiss.

The moment your lips meet, you know you never can be without this again.

With a loud moan, you cum, shaking under Connor; whose hips stutter until he completely stops and collapses onto your chest.

Then you just hold each other close.

You lay there, in the bed of an inn somewhere, nowhere, holding each other tight, making a wordless promise that ought to change your lives.