💜Episode 43💜

Start from the beginning

*Before she could complete she again got a hard slap and it was taehyung. His blood boiled after what she said about YN. He can hear anything but not the insult of his YN. He doesn't care if police is here or not. He can kill her right now*

Tae: The real slut here is you!! Stop saying those things too my YN with describes you!! I didn't knew you are such a disgusting person.

Deepika: I should have knew about you than my sister wouldn't have been in this state.

Riya: But I love you ta—

Tae: SHUT UP!! After doing these things you still have guts to say those words and for your kind information I don't love you. I only love one girl and that is my YN!!!!

*Tears where flowing from her eyes*

Veer: Take her from here inspector and give her a what punishment you would give.

*He said glaring at her like if they will not take her he will kill her right now. They nodded and took her from there*

Mr Oberoi: I didn't knew that she will do these type of things.

Mr Malhotra: Why you didn't told us anything about her Kriti.

Kriti: Cause you both and her father are childhood friends and I didn't wanted to break your three friendship that's why.

Tae: I should have already known that day when YN told me to stay away from her! 

Mrs Malhotra: Even I also thought that she is a innocent girl but I never thought that she would do things like this

Veer: Well now please don't think about her. Deepika and Iseul please don't take stress it's not good for you both.

TIME SKIP.
*Taehyung was in the hospital not leaving YN at all he was waiting for her to wake up. But she was not responding anything*

Tae: Love please wake up. I can't live without you. Why are you doing this?? Please wake up.

Jk: Hyung please.

*They all looked at YN who was lying there lifelessly*

AFTER FIVE MONTHS
*A lot of things changed in this five months. Iseul gave birth to a baby girl and named her Isha. Jisoo also go married cause of some circumstances. Deepika is 6 months pregnant. When Kim family got to know about YN condition they came to see YN but soon they went back to Korea too deepika and taehyung were denying to go back leaving YN but Jimin and jk took them back saying they can't live there their whole life waiting for her to wake up they also have their responsibilities.*

CURRENTLY IN KOREA.
*Right now Jimin was taking care of Deepika as she is 6 months pregnant now*

Jimin: Come on Deepika eat this now.

Deepika: It looks disgusting I am not going to eat it.

Jimin: You have too.

Mrs park: Stop forcing my daughter in law if she doesn't want too.

Jimin: Aish you both.

*Suddenly Rosé, jihyun and jungkook came there*

Rosé: Hey you both know right that tomorrow is Tae oppa's birthday.

Jimin: Yeah we know.

Jihyun: Than why don't we think of giving him a surprise party.

Deepika: Surprise party.

Jk: Yeah.

Jimin: Do you think he will like it! He is not even smiling after YN's incident. I don't think he will like the surprise party.

Jk: That you just leave it on us.

Mrs park: Well I think they are right. Let's try to cheer him up.

Deepika: Yeah!!

Jihyun: Let's call Jisoo noona and jin hyung too and inform them too and others too.

Jimin: Hmm. Well where is he?

Rosé: Well you know right at his favourite place office. He is coming home late these days.

Jihyun: Yeah and we know the reason too.

TIME SKIP.
*They all started doing the decorations and all the friends of them also came and was helping them*

Jimin: Hey put it on that side.

Jk: Okay!!!

Jisoo: Lisa come and help me in making this.

Lisa: Okay unnie.

*Everyone where busy in there works namjoon was blowing the balloons but*

Namjoon: OOPS!!!

Jennie: YAAH what you did you broke the helium machine.

*everyone face palmed themselves*

Jk: Yaah hyung first you broke the decorations and we are doing it again and now the machine. Oh god!! 

Jin: I think this will complete after 200 crore yrs.

Suga: Will you all just do your works instead of blabbering nonsense.

*Everyone glared at him*

Suga: Stop glaring at me like that otherwise I will pull those eyes and play gotiya.

*Everyone sighed*

TIME SKIP.
*Everyone were done with their decorations and all were ready. It's time for taehyung to come home and it's going to be twelve soon. Soon he came and the lights were turned off*

Tae: Are all sleeping why the lights are off.

*Soon the lights turned on and*

__________________________________
Hope you all like this episode. If you all liked please vote and comment. Meet you all in the next part. I love you guys. Bye ❤️

TO BE CONTINUED💜