💜Episode 42💜

Start from the beginning

Deepika: We will tell you later. First tell me where is my YN.

*Veer pointed towards the operation theatre. She burst out of crying. Jimin went to comfort*

Jimin: stay strong nothing will happen to her.

Tae: H-How did this all happened. Why did she end up like this. *he said with teary eyes.*

*He only know how hardly he was trying to control his emotions seeing his YN in this state*

Veer: I will tell you later. It's not the right time.

Tae: BUT WHY!!.

Jk: Hyung control yourself.

Tae: How should I. *crying*

Deepika: Why did these all happened? *She said crying badly*

Jimin: Deepika don't cry like this it's not good for you and the baby.

Everyone except Jimin, jk, Deepika and tae: WHAT!!!

*Yes Deepika is 2 weeks pregnant*

Kriti: Baby!! Di are you.

*she nodded*

Veer: I am really happy for you.

Jimin: We thought for giving you all a surprise but we didn't knew that something like this happened.

*Soon the doctor came out. They all went to him*

Tae: Doctor how is she? She is fine? Didn't something happened to her? Please say doctor? Why are you silent?!!

Doctor: calm down mister.

Veer: please at doctor how is she?

Doctor: She is fine and out of danger.

*Everyone sighed in relief for what he said but their all hearts broke into pieces after what he said next*

Doctor: But cause of the severe injury on her head. She went to coma. And we can't say when she will wake up.

*Everyone become shock for what he said. Taehyung's heart clenched after what he listened*

Tae: C-Can we see her!!

Doctor: Yeah but please be careful. *Saying that he went*

*Mrs Malhotra started crying more. Taehyung went inside and his heart clenched seeing his love lying lifeless. He went towards her and put her hands on his palm. He look at her lifeless body and said*

Tae: Why are you doing this to me YN. Please wake up!! *crying* I can't she you like this. Talk to me. Call me gadha or whatever you want but please woke up. *He said crying and kissing her hand*

*Veer and Iseul were there standing there seeing his condition*

Iseul: Why does it always happen to them?

Veer: I can't see taehyung like this!!

Iseul: Even me too. Why to they always suffer? I hope soon YN woke up I can't see taehyung like this.

Veer: Hmm.

NEXT DAY.
*Yesterday veer, jimin, jk and Tae stayed in the hospital and others went back to the home*

Veer: I think you all should go back home.

Tae: No need of that we are staying here.

Jk: Yeah we will not go.

Veer: Aish you all are really stubborn.

*Suddenly veer got a call and he picked up*

Veer: Yes inspector. What!!! Where are you now!! Okay I am coming. *he hung the call*

Jimin: What happened hyung? 

Veer: It was the inspector's call he caught that person who tried to kill YN.

*They become shocked*

Tae: What do you mean by kill YN. So these was not an accident.

Veer: Yeah. *And he told everything*

Jimin: But why someone will try to kill her.

Veer: Even I too don't know. They said they are at our house. Let's go fast. I also want to know who is that criminal. Who tried to kill my sister?

Tae: But what about YN? 

Veer: Don't worry taehyung I will arrange security here no one will hurt YN let's go.

*Saying that they all went from there*

*As they reached home they saw police at there house. But when they saw the criminal's face they got shocked. It was —*

__________________________________
Hehe Hope you all like this episode. If you all liked please vote and comment. And can you guess who was that person. Meet you all in the next part. I love you guys. Bye ❤️

TO BE CONTINUED💜