💜Episode 40💜

Start from the beginning

Kriti: Bye kookie i love you too.

Mr Kim: It's time for us to go now.

Mr Malhotra: Hmm have a safe flight everyone.

Mr Kim: Hmm thank you Mr Malhotra. Let's go everyone.

Them: YEAH BYEE. SEE YOU SOON.

Malhotra's: BYEE!!

AFTER 3 MONTHS.
*Its been three months since they went back and Iseul is 4 months pregnant now. Everyone are taking care of her like a child.*

Veer: Yaah Iseul come and eat this?

Iseul: I am full now I can't eat more.

Mrs Malhotra: Aish beta but atleast eat this.

Iseul: Please mom I can't or Else I will puke it off.

Veer: Okay then if you don't want to eat so.

Iseul: *Sighed in relief*

Veer: But after 5minutes you should eat this.

Iseul: What!!! OH GOD!!

ON THE OTHER SIDE.
*Kriti was taking with jungkook in FaceTime*

Kriti: So what are you doing now?

Jk: Nothing. 

Kriti: Jungkook i think you should sleep now. Here it's already dinner time but you should sleep cause maybe there it would be more.

Jk : I know but I can't sleep without you.

Kriti: Than how did you spent these three months.

Jk: I also don't know how.

Kriti: Okay you should sleep now don't play with your health.

Jk: Aish okay if you say so but what others are doing. 

Kriti: They are feeding Iseul bhabhi. They are literally not leaving her at anytime mainly veer bhai.

Jk: *Chuckled* I know. I still can't believe that she is our Noona. She grew up so fast and now I am going to be Maamu.

Kriti: Yeah. Well what about There?

Jk: Here everything is going good. Deepika Noona is taking care of us a lot and you know you all are going to get a surprise.

Kriti: What surprise?!

Jk: You Will know soon well bye now.

Kriti: Okay bye.

*She hung the call and went down*

Mrs Oberoi: Finally you are here. So over talking with your boyfriend. *teasingly*

Kriti: YAHH mom.

Mrs Malhotra: *chuckled* Don't take it seriously Kriti. Well where is YN?

Kriti: She said she had some work so she went she said she will come before the dinner.

Mrs Malhotra: Hmm okay let's wait for her.

ON THE OTHER SIDE.
*Yn was driving her car and coming back to home from office but in middle her phone ranged. She smiled after checking the caller I'd and picked up*

YN: So sir. What time is this to call?

Tae: It's 12:30 Madam.

Yn: Seriously it's time to sleep men.

Tae: But I can't sleep.

YN: Don't you have work tomorrow.

Tae: I have but still. I will sleep after talking to you.

YN: *chuckled*

Tae: Well what are you doing I don't think it's too late in India maybe dinner time.

YN: Yeah. Actually I am going home after my work. 

Tae: That means you are driving now.

YN: Yeah!!

Tae: Young lady didn't anyone teach you to not to talk on phone while driving.

YN: Young man you were only the one who called me and you know I can't avoid your calls.

Tae: yeah you are right but still.

YN: Don't worry I am okay.

Tae: Hmm after going home take your meals and sleep well okay.

YN: Okay my cute boyfiee. Btw what you are doing? And how are everyone.

Tae: I was just not getting sleep so I called you to hear your voice. And about family they are fine and your sis and my bhabhi is also fine.

YN: Glad to hear.

Tae: Well you all are gonna have a surprise! 

YN: What surprise?!

Tae: You Will know soon.

YN: You are making me curious.

Tae: I am not going to reveal it or else I am dead. Well bye don't talk much while driving. Be safe and take care and I love you.

YN: I love you too bye!!  You too take care.! 

*She hung the call*

*Yn was smiling cause of talking with taehyung. He every time makes her smile. But when she was trying to stop the car the breaks weren't working*

YN: What the hell!! Why aren't they working!!

*She was trying to stop the car but it wasn't working*

YN: No no no. Yn do something!! 

*She we trying a lot but nothing was working. She tried to open her seat belt but it was stuck as she was driving she didn't notice a big truck was coming towards her*

YN: NOO!!!

__________________________________
Umm guys hehe hope you like this episode. If you liked please vote and comment. I will meet you in the next part. Byeee❤️Love you.

TO BE CONTINUED💜