"Ascension": Part five & a what?

(A bit of a surprise. :D

Please don't blame me for the upcoming surprise.)
.
.
.
Previously on chapter four, everyone got a clear understanding that something is amiss within the walls of Delphi. From literal souls trying to kill you beyond their grave to time warping mists, secrets that never leaves nor dies. They learned few important things in that video; the Furies were the ones responsible behind all of this, the Oracles and their history, and the wrath of a mighty Spartan.

After seeing that video things seems to be going smoothly, only thing stopping him from meeting the Oracle was an old man who claims himself to be guarding the Oracle. But as it turns out he stole the amulet from the Oracle and owns the temple as his own; the gross part is that he had brother literally connected with him in his stomach. Kratos had a rough battle with them as they keep using the power of time to steady themselves, and once they started loosing they decided to end it by destroying the entire platform with the Oracle sending all of them down below. It didn't work as the brothers were killed and Kratos unscathed, after Kratos killed Pollux he looks on the ceiling above and this is were the chapter ends.

Returned back to where we left off, everyone were confuse on what Blackjack had said a while ago but decided not to question it. Blackjack had prepared the next video and you know the rules; lights turned off and the screen turned on.

We return back to Kratos still looking at the cracks above, it took him few minutes before he returns back to the dead corpse of Castor. He took the amulet from the body and observe it carefully.

Mimir: there is no way he can use it on first try!

He did it.

He looks on the broken bridge and reversed it back to its good condition, or what the game calls it |heal|.

Mimir: ...well, I spoke to soon.

Kratos noticed that when he stops at the middle, the bridge that was affected by it literally freeze on thin air. That is literally impossible to do yet Kratos with his famous stoic face just hops on the broken parts to the top and fully healed the bridge in order for him to continue.

Naturally anything that involves around time is a shocking surprise to the Norse audience, including some of the Greeks too when they get to see the power the amulet of Uroborus.

Hildisvinni: very interesting.

Freya: I still can't believe that they manage to create a powerful amulet like that.

Freyr: it could've been useful to us from the start.

Mimir: the wolves isn't enough for you?

That got Freyr to immediately shut up, he got stares from his comrades, her sister, and the Aesirs.

(Thank you to RaplhRainier! For letting me know that the Norse(Vanirs) DO have time powers but they had to stop unless the wolves eats the moon and sun to start Ragnarok.)

Upon passing the bridge he encountered someone trapped behind a pile of rocks, he noticed it and immediately recognized who it was because of the red cloth left out of the open with most still within those pile of rocks.

Kratos: Aletheia.

He quickly remove some of the rocks and use the amulet to try and heal the Oracle only to realize that it had no affect to her.

Aletheia: the relic has no affect on me.

Kratos: then I fear you are beyond aid.

Orkus smiles to himself that Kratos is willing to help her.