Prologue 3: Bringing the dead

Previously on Prologue 2...

After the battle with Heimdall in Vanaheim and saving Freyr and his group from an ambush, Blackjack had arrived to let Kratos know that it's time to gather. And they did, but what they didn't expect is that they would meet the very people they hated, the Aesirs. Luckily before their fight even began Blackjack had just arrived on time to stop them, though he seems to be in a bad mood, wonder what happened? Anyway, after all that fiasco it is time to bring in the remain guests so we can finally begin.

Blackjack is using a summoning circle to bring back the guests that died in the God of war series, those that the protagonists and antagonists knew of.

Blackjack: oh I almost forgot! Hey Black crown do you mind preparing the rooms for our guests here?

Black crown: sure thing sir!

He hops off of Kratos and makes its way to the guests rooms.

Blackjack: [now who do I bring in first?... oh I know!]

As he started bringing in the remaining guests, the others stand at the corners of the room. The Vanirs and Aesirs are on the opposite sides of the room, Odin is still being treatment after that heavy blow and Thor is still unconscious. With Kratos and his friends and family, Brok is still laughing after that display same goes for some.

Mimir: brother I am very worried, if this meeting is talking about your past than shouldn't you be worried that he will exposed your secrets?

Kratos: I told you I agreed.

Mimir: bu-

Kratos: I said what I said.

Mimir: oook then.

With Atreus and Angrboda.

Angrboda: so what do you think of Blackjack?

Atreus: I don't know. I think father know him for a while, but I don't think their friends.

Angrboda: well your father does look like he is not eager for friends, but I doubt it since he has that talking head.

Atreus: oh you mean Mimir? Yeah it's nice talking with someone other than father sometimes.

Angrboda: *giggles* and what do you think of talking with me? You think that talking with me is like a family thing to you?

Atreus: I— I didn't say tha- that it's... it's just— well...

Angrboda: eh it's alright I'm just messing with you.

Atreus: he- hey!

Mimir: alright would you two lovebirds stop flirting in front of everyone?

Atreus and Angrboda blush a bit.

Atreus: Mi-Mimir! It's not like that!

Mimir: oh? But your face says otherwise.

Kratos: Mimir. That is enough.

Mimir: *scoffs* like you didn't think of it brother.

Freya: AHEM.

Blackjack: *sigh* [oh to be loved again.] alright everyone! I'm bringing in two certain brothers first, and don't you dare try killing them.

When Blackjack put the word brothers as a sign, those that knew of them in God of war 2018 knew who they were, and they don't seem to like it.
The circle shines bright red as two figures rose from the ground, revealing to be Magni and Modi.